March Scrapping Goals - In like a lion, out like a lamb!!

got a few more done the past couple days...please add 26 more for me!

Please add another 11 for me!!

Only 2 more sports years to go!!! Then I have a few things from the end of soccer season this year that DS brought down to me and asked me to add to his scrapbook... Gotta love that kid!! :)

Bamb- pocket pages are my life saver! Been using them and pages are flying! I am almost done with my 2010 trip.. I used a bunch of my swap stuff too. Love them!

Bamb- pocket pages are my life saver! Been using them and pages are flying! I am almost done with my 2010 trip.. I used a bunch of my swap stuff too. Love them!

I'm trying but the kids and DH don't like them. ERGH!! Plus I have about 6 albums in various stages of completion so starting pockets now wouldn't work.
I really want to start digital because I lack space but again, the kids hate them.

I do think I'm doing the Dec 2005 WDW trip in either digital or pockets though because I hated that trip and I just want it done.

My kids just like them done. :) I finished up the albums that needed to be done. Then started pocket pages, I do a mix of pocket pages, digital pages and traditional pages. I have exhausted most of my stash that I have pics for, I just went through my last 2 trips and I think most will be digital since I have limited Christmas Disney items. With all the great digital stuff out there some of my fellow scrappers had a hard time believing that my pages weren't traditionally done and they saw them in person. :)

Can I just send 1/2 my scrap crap to Lisa and the other 1/2 to Nancy?? Then my stuff might actually get done.

Only cruising through because of all the stuff I have from page swaps Buffy.
You'll get there, keep plugging away!

I only used my phone when we went to DLR in Feb but will take my camera for longer trips

Updated to here!

Great job ladies, we have already scrapped 528 pages this month!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Please add another 16 pages! Just two more AK lo's and then onto the MK!

so i was quite busy for the first couple of weeks this month and didn't get much scrappin done but have been working hard at it this past week.
Goal-15
Done so far-10

so i was quite busy for the first couple of weeks this month and didn't get much scrappin done but have been working hard at it this past week.
Goal-15
Done so far-10

Hi Judy! I'll add your numbers in!

and here I go messing you up again!

4 for today, please and thank you for keeping up on this so well!:flower3:

In cleaning last night I found a bag of reciepts and postcards from our Caribbean trip in 2012. I thought that trip was done. Nope!! Ugh! and I had started working on Hawaii for April! Ugh!!

5 more please.
Thank you!:hippie:

Please add another 12 to my total!

Thank you!!

I hope to get at least that many done tomorrow since the boys all have plans for tomorrow...either work or friends...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter