March 2015!!!!

princessap

DIS Veteran
Anyone going in March?? we are booked two nights at the CR and then 4 nights in a villa at kidani!!! Cant wait!

Just booked for Wyndham bonnet creek. March 11 for 7 days.

we are booked for mar 3-11 at BWV - - Mother Daughter trip to see the Flower and Garden Show

have booked flights on Jet Blue Boston-Orlando and return flights Orlando-Boston and even splurged on more leg room and early boarding....worth the cost for our trip (it was great last time)

now to start dining reservations - where to begin, where to begin....

We are taking are first Disney trip March 1-8. We were able to get an awesome deal staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I am so excited yet so overwhelmed all at the same time.

I am thinking (hoping, wishing, praying!) of doing a surprise March 2015 trip. My ds turns 10 on March 19. I'm planning for us to go from March 13 - March 22. I just checked the projected crowd calendar for this time frame and got a bit nervous (looks like it's going to be super busy) but I really want for him to be able to celebrate his actual birthday there. How cool would that be!? He's talked about it forever and we may just be able to pull it off this March! Has anyone gone in March before and are the crowds really very bad?

We are going March 7th to the 12th. I have never been there, my daughters have been there twice with their mom. I am probably more excited than they will be when they find out lol. Daddy and daughters vacation, gonna be a memory of a lifetime!:love:

Going down March 5-9, quick anniversary trip with DH:love: Our first trip without the kids!! Staying at CSR again, stayed there for the first time this past Aug. and loved it.

we are booked for mar 3-11 at BWV - - Mother Daughter trip to see the Flower and Garden Show

Doing a girls trip with DD13 and DD11 from 2/28-3/7. Our only Epcot day I had planned for Sunday 3/1 but once I found out that F&G Festival was starting on 3/4, I switched a couple of my park days around so we could be there for my favorite festival in Epcot. We are staying at CBR and have made all of our ADRs. I haven't booked our flights yet because I am hoping the prices will come down a bit. We are very excited about this trip, this is the first time we are going without DH :goodvibes.

Camping at Fort Wilderness, Mar 1st to the 8th. Also bringing 9 yr old nephew. Looking forward to it, haven't been in disney since the early 90's. :yay:

Just booked our trip March 6 to March 11. Big family trip to surprise my mom for her 70th!! Can't wait to see her face!! We are staying at POP.

Doing a girls trip with DD13 and DD11 from 2/28-3/7. Our only Epcot day I had planned for Sunday 3/1 but once I found out that F&G Festival was starting on 3/4, I switched a couple of my park days around so we could be there for my favorite festival in Epcot. We are staying at CBR and have made all of our ADRs. I haven't booked our flights yet because I am hoping the prices will come down a bit. We are very excited about this trip, this is the first time we are going without DH :goodvibes.

same dates :) 2/28 - 3/7 staying at Beach Club.

Switched resorts for our quick anniversary getaway March 5-9th, from CSR to BWV :goodvibes. So excited, we love it there and haven't stayed at the Boardwalk since 2012. We also plan to spend every evening at EPCOT except our anniversary when we're having dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse, so it really makes it convenient:thumbsup2

Now it I could just get my ticker to post correctly:rolleyes2 I forget how to do it every time I try to make a new one lol!

March 27 - April 4. :goodvibes

Our first trip! Will be me and DH and our kids, DD 5 and DS 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter