March 2013 Car rentals

Just booked a mini-van with Budget from March 17-24 using BCN #
X474200 and $25 off coupon from the Entertainment book for $277 total with taxes!

I rebooked my National reservation with the KLM code and also knocked about $40 off for my dates. I'm hoping that a coupon code comes out soon that I can add, everything I've seen expires before my dates.

Is it normal to not be able to cancel a KLM code reservation over the internet? I had to call as it wouldn't let me cancel it.

I just rebooked my National car for 3/23-4/2 and it went down $100!! The total rate with tax is down to $270.04. The only code I used was my Emerald Club. :cool1:

Is it normal to not be able to cancel a KLM code reservation over the internet? I had to call as it wouldn't let me cancel it.

I believe so. Others have said that calling is the only way to cancel.

With National: I got the best rate by far with the KLM code. But I also got a relatively good rate (next best) by just signing up for Emerald Isle (free). Still the KLM code was $200 less.

Booked with National for a midsize SUV from March 6-17 for a total of $350.62 I used the KLM code and coupon code NDA2354BU which is a entertainment code for 2013.

I'm totally confused on the KLM (what's that?) and the other car rentals that you book through travelocity for instance. I don't see any place to enter any codes? :confused3

Thanks. Our dates are March 18-25th.

trish4bruce said:
Booked with National for a midsize SUV from March 6-17 for a total of $350.62 I used the KLM code and coupon code NDA2354BU which is a entertainment code for 2013.

Had the KLM code, but didn't have the entertainment code, just saved $35. Thanks for posting!

maux

You can email them to cancel it, I have done it, they email you back when it is done.

Managed to get a great rate with Enterprise for March 26-Apr 13. ($580 for Standards SUV) Can't come close to the rate with anyone else. I have never rented from Enterprise. Picking up in MCO and dropping off in TPA. Anyone have any comments from their experience?

Managed to get a great rate with Enterprise for March 26-Apr 13. ($580 for Standards SUV) Can't come close to the rate with anyone else. I have never rented from Enterprise. Picking up in MCO and dropping off in TPA. Anyone have any comments from their experience?

What codes did you use for this? That's 6 more days than I got for the same price.

Hi all! New member and LOVE this site!

For those of you using the KLM code as well as being enrolled in Emerald Club, did you accept or decline the extra insurance coverages under your Emerald Club profile?

I was in the process of signing up for Emerald Club but did not know whether to accept or decline LDW, etc. I know this is included in the KLM rate (which I like as extra coverage and am signed up in Flying Blue) but didn't know if I decline the coverage on Emerald application if this would cancel the inlcuded LDW under KLM rate out (or if I accept coverage does it charge me extra??)
:confused3

Thanks in advance!

For those of you using the KLM code as well as being enrolled in Emerald Club, did you accept or decline the extra insurance coverages under your Emerald Club profile?

I enrolled in the Emerald Club and set my profile to decline the extra insurances. When I look at my reservation using the KML code, it has listed:
Loss Damage Waiver Full Included
Supplemental Liability Insurance Included

So my profile preferences don't seem to have over-ridden the insurance included using that KLM code.

I have a rate I can live with through National but am looking to lower the price before my trip.

Dates: March 8 through March 17
9 day rental
Used these codes
Contract code: 8572130 (KLM)
coupon code: NF1073JFF (visa free day-I think)

Total came to $263.67 for a compact (hoping to be able to stack a free upgrade coupon to a midsize to be able to choose from Emerald Aisle lot)
Can anyone confirm that I can still do this (stack coupons)?
I booked this 11/25/12.

Hope this helps someone out there and hope someone can answer my question too.

Have a great day.

Thank you for the heads up - I just used the KLM contract and the Visa coupon for our April trip. I was able to get a 7 passenger van for $290, with taxes included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter