Figment. He’s not a film character but he is a Disney character and he currently has a terrible ride. Figment deserves better.

Would you believe I’ve never done Journey into Imagination? I suppose I better remedy that.

Hmmm, Hercules in the parks would be good, I liked the parade MGM had when it came out to theaters...I mean MGM having all those movie specific parades was pretty cool, like the Aladdin parade and Mulan Parade.

Sundays Are For Disney:

Black Cauldron (They like to forget this existed )
The Fox & The Hound
Oliver & Company
Atlantis
I think I love Disney Animated Movies other people didn't.
They so do like to have Black Cauldron just dissapear for sure. I actually just watched it before Marathon weekend, it's so dark, but if they had more Gurgi I would like that, he is so cute & Henwen too. They did have Gurgi's Munchis and Crunchis restaurant at least for awhile at MK.

Oh an Atlantis ride would be great too. I always thought a ride that kind of journeyed through all the animated movies would be fun.

Well you aren’t missing too much. I wish I would’ve been able to see the original attraction.
The original Figment was soooooooo much better than either 2nd or current version. The 2nd version was even worse though than the current version.

What Disney franchise/property/character/etc. would you like to see better represented at the parks (meet-and-greets, restaurants, attractions, etc.)?

I definitely agree with @Barca33Runner on Wreck It Ralph - it definitely needs more park presence!

I'm going to court some hate and say Descendants.
Here's my logic: when I visited the parks back in 2008-2009, I spent half my time trying to escape High School Musical. It was everywhere. Why did Descendants not get the same treatment? It's a better movie!*
*I've actually never seen High School Musical, so I'm just assuming this is true because I like Descendants

I'd actually like to see more DCOMs in the park in general. I mean, isn't Zenon perfect for future world???

I definitely agree with @Barca33Runner on Wreck It Ralph - it definitely needs more park presence!

Here's my logic: when I visited the parks back in 2008-2009, I spent half my time trying to escape High School Musical. It was everywhere. Why did Descendants not get the same treatment? It's a better movie!*
*I've actually never seen High School Musical, so I'm just assuming this is true because I like Descendants

I'd actually like to see more DCOMs in the park in general. I mean, isn't Zenon perfect for future world???
I think it’s because it wasn’t as popular as high school musical was.

What Disney franchise/property/character/etc. would you like to see better represented at the parks (meet-and-greets, restaurants, attractions, etc).

I think they just don’t do enough with Frozen. :duck: Just kidding! Even my 10 year old told me during this last trip that Disney needed to move on...

I will have to agree with @lhermiston on Tiana/Princess and the Frog. A TS restaurant in Magic Kingdom is a great idea. I just have to note that when Princess and the Frog came out in November of 2009 the Saints were on their way to a 13-3 season and won the Super Bowl. Disney Movie centered around New Orleans and the Saints win the Super Bowl? Coinincidence, I think not! Now if Disney would just make Tiana II.

I love the Descendants, not gonna lie!

SAFD:
I would love to see something for 101 Dalmatians. It was one of my favorite movies growing up and it doesn’t get enough love! (I think one of the Pops has some 101D theming? But I want it in the parks!)

This is too funny. After being sure we were going to skip MW 2019, I’d been wondering if I could stand it when @Chris-Mo started talking about maybe going again. :rotfl2:

runDisney, we just can’t quit you. Still not sure but the fact that we were both thinking about it is a pretty likely sign. We think just marathon though. That way we can arrive later and enjoy hopefully quieter park time after the races.
This makes me really happy :yay:

I wish they’d retheme Liberty Tree Tavern to be a restaurant similar to Cafe Orleans at Disneyland and have it be Tiana’s.

I know it doesn’t fit there, but LTT sucks and not having a Tiana restaurant is a real missed opportunity.

Do you met "fit" thematically or in terms of size? Because I think Tiana's Place would fit in real nicely where LTT is, though it could be a little small. You've got the riverboat right there. It's a good thematic fit. Shoot, do something with the Liberty tree so it "lights up" with fireflies at night once an hour or something. Is someone in Imagineering writing this down? I want my cut when this is a huge success.

Otherwise, seriously, Tiana's place in the American pavilion in World Showcase. Add a quick service station for get a cup of jambalaya or gumbo to go and, while you're at it, let's serve up some hurricanes.

And LTT is truly a disappointment now. I mentioned this last week, but they had a sandwich on their menu a few years ago that was TO DIE FOR and now it's just a basic family style restaurant. I can't ever see wanting to eat there again.

And LTT is truly a disappointment now. I mentioned this last week, but they had a sandwich on their menu a few years ago that was TO DIE FOR and now it's just a basic family style restaurant. I can't ever see wanting to eat there again.
That's interesting. Many people seem to really enjoy it as a family style restaurant. I have yet to eat there. I do agree though a Tiana's would be a lot better.

That's interesting. Many people seem to really enjoy it as a family style restaurant. I have yet to eat there. I do agree though a Tiana's would be a lot better.

I could very well be in the minority. I'm not against family style restaurants - Ohana is my favorite place to eat on property. The menu just seems really underwhelming.

Do you met "fit" thematically or in terms of size? Because I think Tiana's Place would fit in real nicely where LTT is, though it could be a little small. You've got the riverboat right there. It's a good thematic fit. Shoot, do something with the Liberty tree so it "lights up" with fireflies at night once an hour or something. Is someone in Imagineering writing this down? I want my cut when this is a huge success.

Yeah - more thematically than size ... mostly because of HoP and the Liberty Bell replica right outside. But being across from the riverboat (where they already do a Tiana event (or did), just makes it seem so natural to replace the LTT. And the tree idea is GREAT!!

I definitely agree with you on the menu - there is really nothing unique about it at lunch, and I certainly don't want to eat the family-style platter and lunch ... especially on a hot theme park day in the middle of the day.

As a Texan, normally I would advocate for a BBQ restaurant in the American Pavilion - but until Disney can prove it does real BBQ (Flame Tree is not it, and the F&W and F&G BBQ offerings have been underwhelming to me as well), I'ver personally tabled that wishlist item.

As a Texan, normally I would advocate for a BBQ restaurant in the American Pavilion - but until Disney can prove it does real BBQ (Flame Tree is not it, and the F&W and F&G BBQ offerings have been underwhelming to me as well), I'ver personally tabled that wishlist item.
America definitely deserves something better than what it has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter