Marathon Weekend 2018

I think I realized why I'm so busy all the time! I've written 21 custom training plans since June 1st. Seems like there are quite of few in this thread.

Woot Woot!

:woohoo:

LOL! Anytime! Technically, the next request will be #25 as there are already 3 in the queue yet to be written.

Lets toss out there something different. Do you do any Triathlon plans? Have a half IM October 29 and then right into Dopey. Doing crazy things as I get older. 58 now and I want to do a full IM for my 60th birthday.

Lets toss out there something different. Do you do any Triathlon plans? Have a half IM October 29 and then right into Dopey. Doing crazy things as I get older. 58 now and I want to do a full IM for my 60th birthday.

Sorry, I wouldn't be any help with a triathlon plan. There are definitely others on here (@CheapRunnerMike, @FFigawi, and @Keels come to mind) that could offer some guidance. I could certainly help you post triathlon for Dopey though if you're still interested at that time.

@SunDial -- I do my plan through TrainerRoad, but I've got a more advanced plan I put together I can send you that has a late October 70.3, as well as Dopey. It's pretty running intensive before and after the 70.3 because I have two Challenges and a Ragnar sandwiching the 70.3, and is already maxed out on swim distance because I prefer the swim workouts to be long, but at least it will give you an idea!

@FFigawi and @CheapRunnerMike both helped me refine it a bit, so I'm sure they'd be happy to offer input.

52. Mile Marker Zero desert at Olivia's.

AKA Probably one of my favorite desserts on property. And one of the few sugar-free treats I genuinely like.

Logged my first 8 miler in months today. Starting the ramp up for Chicago. Trying to finally break into the 5:30-6 hr marathon category. Which I'm more than capable of (heck I could go faster but I'm just trying to get into that category at this point) I just don't always have the best marathon luck.

53. Splash Mountain!

52. Mile Marker Zero desert at Olivia's.

AKA Probably one of my favorite desserts on property. And one of the few sugar-free treats I genuinely like.

Logged my first 8 miler in months today. Starting the ramp up for Chicago. Trying to finally break into the 5:30-6 hr marathon category. Which I'm more than capable of (heck I could go faster but I'm just trying to get into that category at this point) I just don't always have the best marathon luck.

Did 8 miles myself this morning and it was a STRUGGLE. Late Saturday combined doing DATW training along with heat and humidity today made for a real drag of a run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter