Mandymouse's '5 Days to book a holiday !! .... You Must Be Kidding' Report

Just found your trippie and read it all...an hour later, lol Amazing. Like your dresses and DH shorts of course! The ship looked beautiful so colourful.
You obviousley had an amazing time. Look forward to reading more. :goodvibes
We're going on our 3rd cruise in August, however we hav'nt done a Disney cruise yet!!! We go on Royal Caribbean. A Disney cruise is a must for the future I think, maybe when it is just the two of us!

:hug: Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone

Love the photos Paul took at night.... they look amazing.

Senor Frogs looks brilliant, I wanna go! :thumbsup2

Brunch at Palo looks so yummy.

Another brilliant update... I need to do a cruise & it's all your fault :rotfl:

xx

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lovely updates Mandy

Those cocktails looked good.

We loved Palo Brunch, enjoyed it more than dinner :)

I'm the same Michelle, I love Brunch, there is sooooooooo much food ::yes:: :rotfl:

Loving your TR :)
I have found it really hard to visit the boards since our trip as I have a severe case of post Disney blues :(
We had the same server as you at Palo, what a treasure he is xx

Laszlo was brilliant, I even remembered to mention him on the comments card at the end of the cruise :thumbsup2

Fab day at Castaway hon, lovely pictures, I would be asleep by 6 every night with all those different cocktails:lmao: Your drawing looks like me :rotfl2:

You were my inspiration Sue ;)

Another wonderful update Mandy!

Animators Palate looks fun. Popcorn soup sounds weird though. x

It tasted it too ::yes::

Awww, it makes me sad that we are at the last day on the Fantasy all over again:sad2: We did have some laughs though. ::yes:: and your trip report has been a great way to relive it. :cloud9:

What are your dates for next year Jen ? :)

Loving your updates Mandy! You look lovely in all of your evening outfits and Paul's 'empty ship' photos are just fab. I think I'll have to drop by Señor Frog's when I'm in Nassau in October- those huge drinks look amazing. :thumbsup2

We went to the one in Nassau last year, not that I remember much about it (check out my trippy for last September) :rotfl2:

amazing crusie, it is entirely your fault that I am now pricing up for 2013! I would love to do the same cruise,lovely black dress. fab photos:thumbsup2

LOL, I have my uses :)

All caught up. Great cruise. Did you book another while onboard?

No we didn't Claire, as we already have a reservation that we have moved around several times. Did you book one ? :)

Sunday 13th May

We weren't in any hurry this morning. We got up around 8/8.30am, got ready and got to Epcot for around 9.30am. We were planning on just focussing on the Flower & Garden Festival, but hopped onto Spaceship Earth as there wasn't a line. We then wandered around Future World taking pics of the topiaries along the way

DSC08973.jpg

DSC08976.jpg

DSC08978.jpg

DSC08980.jpg

At 11am we wandered up to World Showcase and walked around the countries taking photos, and I had some pics taken with Marie, Belle and Duffy Bear

DSC08982.jpg

DSC08990.jpg

DSC09001.jpg

DSC09005.jpg

DSC09011.jpg

DSC09013.jpg

DSC09015.jpg

DSC09016.jpg

We returned to the Pop, and lay out by the pool for an hour even though it was quite cloudy

DSC09022.jpg

DSC09023.jpg

After showering we hopped back into the car and drove up to the Mall at Millenia, though called into the Krispy Kreme shop first

DSC09024.jpg

DSC09025.jpg

DSC09026.jpg

I picked up some make-up for Becky at Victoria's Secret, and I got some Yankee Candles for myself

We dropped our shopping back at the Pop, then had some dinner at the food court, where I had beef & brocolli and a tie-dye cheesecake, and Paul had a burger and lemon cheesecake. When we were finished, we took the bus to DownTown Disney

We had a good mooch around the shops, then stopped off for a drink in TRex. Next stop was a cider and lager in Raglan Road, then a couple of Crazy Bahama Mamas at Paradiso 37. As we left, a band was playing outside, so we watched for a while, then grabbed a couple of RumRunners. The band was really good, then we stayed and watched a guy playing the guitar, while a cute boy from the UK danced, he stole the show

DSC09035.jpg

DSC09034.jpg

DSC09039.jpg

DSC09041.jpg

DSC09042.jpg

We took the bus back to the Pop, and shared a veggie lasagne and had a Captain Mai Tai each before staggering to bed :)

Cont'd ..

Mandy - I don't know how you find the energy to go and do all that stuff outside of WDW, it's all we can do to get to a park and back! :rotfl2: We booked the April 20, 2013 :thumbsup2 St Thomas, San Juan & CC - keep it in mind for a repeat performance! ;) :goodvibes

I am all caught up again. Seeing photos from Castaway Cay makes me feel all nostalgic. I have not been since 2010 and I did not feel well them. I love all the empty ship photos and the character photos. The new nautical outfits are so cute.

I loved all the photos from the Flower and Garden Festival. It's amazing what they can do with plants.

Corinna

I love the flower festival, I was on the first time we went...many years ago. Lovely photos, especially love the lotso topiary:goodvibes

Samantha has been kind to me and had a nap whilst I've caught up on your report Mand...I have to say, I've virtually been there with you through Paul's great pictures! :lovestruc So looking forward to more! :goodvibes Loved your LBD on the cruise too, you looked fantastic in it!

What a fantastic trip..so far, and great pictures too:thumbsup2
I am so impressed that you managed to get all this organised in such a short time. The cruise looked wonderful and so relaxing - I have only done one 3-day cruise and it just wasn't enough time to see/do everything...going to have to do a longer cruise one of these days.
looking forward to reading more:goodvibes

Just caught up with this report, the cruise & food looks amazing. Just a question when your on Castaway Cay do you have to buy the food or is that included with the cruise? I know drinks are extra.

I look forward to the rest:thumbsup2

:hug: Thanks again for taking the time to read my report and for leaving your kind comments too

Mandy - I don't know how you find the energy to go and do all that stuff outside of WDW, it's all we can do to get to a park and back! :rotfl2: We booked the April 20, 2013 :thumbsup2 St Thomas, San Juan & CC - keep it in mind for a repeat performance! ;) :goodvibes

:yay: We have moved our September reservation to your Cruise Jenny, though won't get too excited about it till nearer the time, as nothing is set in stone till the flights are booked

I can still dream though :yay:

Mandy, can I ask what lens Paul used to take his pics?

Apparently it's a Nikon 18-105, Nikon 18-200 and he's got a Tamron 10-24, if that makes any sense :rotfl:

Samantha has been kind to me and had a nap whilst I've caught up on your report Mand...I have to say, I've virtually been there with you through Paul's great pictures! :lovestruc So looking forward to more! :goodvibes Loved your LBD on the cruise too, you looked fantastic in it!

:hug: Good girl Samantha for having a kip and letting mummy read my trippy ;)

Just caught up with this report, the cruise & food looks amazing. Just a question when your on Castaway Cay do you have to buy the food or is that included with the cruise? I know drinks are extra.

I look forward to the rest:thumbsup2

No hun, you don't pay for the food on Castaway Cay, shame drinks aren't included too, I'd save a fortune :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Monday 14th May

It was EMH's at Animal Kingdom this morning, but we weren't in any hurry to get there, I think we arrived around 8.45am

DSC_4761.jpg

DSC09045.jpg

DSC09047.jpg

DSC09048.jpg

First stop was Expedition Everest, which was a walk on, but when we got off, we made the mistake to ride it again ...... just as our train was taking the long big climb up, our train came to a stop. A few minutes later we were told to stay seated and someone would be there to help us

DSC_4712.jpg

DSC_4718.jpg

DSC_4715.jpg

DSC09051.jpg

About 15 minutes later (when I was just starting to get a little panicky) several Castmembers arrived and undid the bars and we climbed out of our train (though to be honest I was a little shaky and seemed to make hard work of removing myself from the train - lol). Thankfully we didn't have to climb down the steps, instead we went up, then down the stairs inside the mountain

DSC_4719.jpg

DSC_4720.jpg

DSC_4722.jpg

DSC_4723.jpg

DSC_4724.jpg

DSC_4726.jpg

DSC_4727.jpg

DSC_4728.jpg

I was rather relieved to get back down to the station, that's twice that ride has packed up with us on it!!!

DSC_4729.jpg

DSC_4732.jpg

Next we wandered over to Dinoland and rode Dinosaur (thankfully that didn't beak down and leave us stranded in the Cretaceous period ;) )

DSC_4740.jpg

DSC_4744.jpg

We walked through the various shops, and stopped off for a breakfast platter each at Pizzafari

We then had some photos with the characters in Camp Minnie-Mickey

DSC09064.jpg

DSC09063.jpg

DSC09062.jpg

DSC09060.jpg

We braved Expedition Everest one more time (thankfully it was a lot less eventful this time), then we decided to leave the park around midday

We took a drive out to Wal-Mart, Super Target and Bargain World to pick up some bits and bobs, then chilled in the room then at the pool for a while (as the sun made it's first appearance today)

Cont'd ..

We got a phone call from our friends Jen & Scott, and as it was their last night in WDW, we caught the bus over to Epcot to meet up with them. It was drizzling with rain as we exited the bus, but by the time we got to Spaceship Earth, there was a huge flash of lightning followed by a very loud crack of thunder. We stepped up a gear and managed to get to the Rose & Crown not too wet. We had a good chat, then Jen & Scott went off to their ADR at Tokyo Dining, so we wandered round to Tutto Gusto, it was very nice in here, but we were eating tonight at Teppan Edo so we just had a Rosa Regale and a Moretti

DSC09075.jpg

DSC09073.jpg

DSC09071.jpg

DSC09077.jpg

As the rain was dying down we grabbed another drink from the promenade in Italy, then we headed over to Japan for our 7.50pm ADR. We had to wait a while, but then we were sat with another couple, and a family with a little boy who was celebrating his 4th birthday. As ever, we had a lovely meal

DSC09078.jpg

DSC09079.jpg

DSC09080.jpg

We finished just as IllumiNations ended, but sadly we had missed meeting up with our friends for one final drink. We left with the crowds, and as we were shattered, we just went back to our room for an early night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter