Mama Melrose limited dinner hours in Dec?

allicat

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>
When I called for a priority seating, the CM said Mama Melrose is only taking reservations for dinner between 4 and 5 for both days I asked about - Dec. 9th and also the 11th. Why would that be? I asked but he really didnt have an answer. MGM is open until 8 both nights and the Osbourne lights are going on so I cant imagine why that would be.

This seems to be the trend at MGM and some MK restaurnts for a year or so now. Later times most likely will open up about 30 days in advance so be sure to try back. Not all CMs who make PSs are aware of this though. In fact this summer while trying for a later time at MM we were told that MM only serves dinner from 4:00-4:30. ROFL! We were able to get a later time about a week after that phone call. ;)
Keep trying & good luck!

Yes I also tried to do a PS at MM in December and was told their hours were not determined yet. We like to have dinner here and then go to see the Osborne lights so I wll stay on this.

Although when we went a few years back we went in without PS around 6:20 and it was pretty empty. Then we walked around a nicely empty Osborne light display about an hour later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter