MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

I still think its Julie Andrews.

Nobody has told me its not.

Oh Dave.....

I dare you to tell me its not Julie Andrews.....

Oh Dave.....

Please let it be her, I would DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Also John, Kevin has been rubbing off on you, eh?

Please let it be her, I would DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Also John, Kevin has been rubbing off on you, eh?

Then don't let it be her. I don't want you to die. Plus then Dave or John or Kevin or Pete or someone would be responsible for a homicide. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Tinkle in your pants. DON'T DIE!

Then don't let it be her. I don't want you to die. Plus then Dave or John or Kevin or Pete or someone would be responsible for a homicide. Not cool. Not cool at all.

If it's Julie Andrews, I might do more than tinkle.

Sorry, TMI? :confused3

Alright, let me restate

If it were Julie Andrew I would piddle on the floor like an excited puppy

crazydisneyman said:

Oh Dave.....

I told a story about Julie Andrews at DAP that should let you know for sure it's not her.....

Let me just say, the name Samantha Brown was mentioned. If she is going I will rebook my cruise tomorrow!!

I have a couple of different people in mind: Jerry Bruckhiemer(sp?), Johnny Depp, Tim Burton.

I know Tim Burton did Alice in Wonderland and I think he might be doing Tangled...a movie about Rapunzel. I just thought that I'd throw that out there!!!

:confused3 Some long shot guesses:

1. Lady Gaga
2. U2
3. Bon Jovi
4. Aerosmith
5. Melissa Etheridge

6. George Lucas

Extreme long shots:
1. Frozen Walt Disney
2. Captain Eo
3. Elvis

You have to cruise Crystal Cruise lines to see Julie Andrews... just sayin' ;) Julie Andrews will not do official appearances on Disney Cruise Lines as she is "Godmother" to Crystal Serenity. SERENITY NOW!!!!!

Legendary entertainer Dame Julie Andrews has been named Godmother of Crystal Cruises' third ship, Crystal Serenity which premiered in July 2003. As Godmother, Ms. Andrews joins an elite group of royalty and heads of state, such as Queen Elizabeth, Margaret Thatcher and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who have all served as ship godmothers.

Isn't it interesting that I know this little piece of information?

I told a story about Julie Andrews at DAP that should let you know for sure it's not her.....

You have to cruise Crystal Cruise lines to see Julie Andrews... just sayin' ;) Julie Andrews will not do official appearances on Disney Cruise Lines as she is "Godmother" to Crystal Serenity. SERENITY NOW!!!!!

Isn't it interesting that I know this little piece of information?

Hey it was worth a shot. I was right about Marty Sklar for DAP 2009, so I thought maybe this was a good guess too. If it's not her, then I would probably guess Richard Sherman.

It has to be someone not currently working for Disney, so that should help the guessing. :thumbsup2

Hey it was worth a shot. I was right about Marty Sklar for DAP 2009, so I thought maybe this was a good guess too. If it's not her, then I would probably guess Richard Sherman.

It has to be someone not currently working for Disney, so that should help the guessing. :thumbsup2

Maybe we're ALL overthinking and it's Marty Sklar himself. If I'm right, and Marty is the special guest, I will giggle. But I won't tinkle like Todd. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter