MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

This third, new special guest is not someone who has been to anything the Podcast team has done before....not PC 1.0, not DISApoolza, not anything....

:sad:
So not fair!

Some of us would love to go but being unemployed doesn't make it possible! :( Plus the $1200 a month we have to pay for my sons medicine! Just can't do it.

You are right. It isn't fair! :mad: :sad2:

How about sending your flatties? I know, not the same. :sad1:

And it just won't be the same without you!

Oh why not throw out a guess like everyone else...

How about Ducky Williams?? He loves the cruises and he hasn't been to any DIS events (that I know of)

We have a MAJOR move forward in our ABD plans today - just confirmed our third 'surprise guest' for the cruise. Can't say anything for sure until the contract is signed but we are all sooooo excited by this!!!!

I am actually thinking of leaking it to our ABDers if they promise not to tell - see the benefits of traveling with us?!?!

John

Teaser....

Oh why not throw out a guess like everyone else...

How about Ducky Williams?? He loves the cruises and he hasn't been to any DIS events (that I know of)

Ducky Williams would be awesome! I can't wait to find out who it is.

Can we at least get a hint...singer, actor/actress, Disney related...something?? My mind can go so many places with guessing so you might want to guide me. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter