MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

I just meant design wise, not quantity.

We already knew what they look like design-wise though as far as the bands were concerned. So the individual themes/designs were the only difference.

They allowed it if you already ordered for an upcoming trip before they announced the 7/27 Magiband+ release date. I called a few days ago and the CM reset my account. They will not allow returns of the original band purchased.

Yes, this was us, too. Ordered the 'old' ones before the MB+ release date was announced. My MDE was reset, but I'm going to hold off on ordering as I'm sure the selections are starting to sell out already. We aren't going till next Fall so I have plenty of time to wait until the rush is over. We normally just get the 'generic' ones anyway.

Can anyone confirm if the Snacks one is gone for resort guests? I'm trying to get through to "reset" my order like some people above have said they were able to. That's the one I want and I don't see it available now that they are live on Shopdisney. In fact, the Shopdisney selection is A LOT less than what people were seeing for resort guests.

Can anyone confirm if the Snacks one is gone for resort guests? I'm trying to get through to "reset" my order like some people above have said they were able to. That's the one I want and I don't see it available now that they are live on Shopdisney. In fact, the Shopdisney selection is A LOT less than what people were seeing for resort guests.
I still see it for resort guests preorder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter