• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Closes 4:30 p.m. Thur November 30 - Why?

Qwackertoo

Mouseketeer
Was creating a planning sheet for our trip and see MK closes 4:30 that day.

MK is already closing @ 6 p.m. 3 days for MVMCP during our stay but curious about the 4:30 day.

In years gone by with AP's we'd go 2nd week of Dec + 1 week of Dec second year and sometimes they'd film the parade but that was regular during the day stuff the 1st week.

Anybody know?

Sorry IF this has been answered before and I missed it.

Was creating a planning sheet for our trip and see MK closes 4:30 that day.

MK is already closing @ 6 p.m. 3 days for MVMCP during our stay but curious about the 4:30 day.

In years gone by with AP's we'd go 2nd week of Dec + 1 week of Dec second year and sometimes they'd film the parade but that was regular during the day stuff the 1st week.

Anybody know?

Sorry IF this has been answered before and I missed it.

Cast Member party.

Thank you very much for the speedy reply~!

IF I wasn't afraid of being banned for life . . . we could try to sneak in with our old Best Guest Badges. haha just kidding. :)

Thank you very much for the link. This trip wasn't even on the radar back in February. Kinda expected 6 anyways thinking it would also be a MVMCP night. So no biggie.

Planning to hit park in morning time. Hoping MK not as busy with early closing.

Yep! Us too! That's our first full day of vacation. We're staying at the Contemporary, so we are heading to MK for breakfast and a few rides, and then on to HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter