Made our first offer!

I'm really hoping it comes through before July 22nd, which is when we go over to WDW. Not holding out much hope though, as that'd only be 4 weeks after the offer. Apparently they can't close until 25th August anyway......when we're still there.

I'm really hoping it comes through before July 22nd, which is when we go over to WDW. Not holding out much hope though, as that'd only be 4 weeks after the offer. Apparently they can't close until 25th August anyway......when we're still there.

Through ROFR? It seems very likely you'll hear before your trip!

We just bought our second contract and it was 60 days between offer and points loaded in our account.
The first contract we bought a couple years ago took 90 days. Fingers crossed you make it through ROFR!
Welcome Home!!

60 days would be sooo great! This is my first resale (I bought direct years ago), but I don't think I'm on a fast track. The seller took a week just to sign after accepting our offer. @Pluto80 may make it to closing before we do!

60 days would be sooo great! This is my first resale (I bought direct years ago), but I don't think I'm on a fast track. The seller took a week just to sign after accepting our offer. @Pluto80 may make it to closing before we do!
Fingers crossed none of us will be waiting too long :-)

Just checked my email and received great news! Disney waived ROFR! They must've been busy today!

I know! This is a great test of patience. How are you holding up?

I haven't been too worried but was thinking it would be soon...and it was! Just heard! Anything for you?

Just checked my email and received great news! Disney waived ROFR! They must've been busy today!

I haven't been too worried but was thinking it would be soon...and it was! Just heard! Anything for you?

Congrats!! Still no word here! Which resort is your contract?

The funny thing was, when we got the email, we were in the car driving to the airport. It was the perfect way to celebrate our Disney trip.

After looking for about 1.5 months, calling multiple brokers only to be told that the contract was sold minutes after broadcasting the email/tweet, I finally got a resale contract! So happy, yet also freaked out that I'm about to spend over $21k! What an odd feeling. I need a drink :drinking:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter