luvthattink trade and wants---wants ihaunted mansion clock

is that list updated!?!?! just wondering because i remember you were looking for a magic mirror and now there is one under FOR TRADE: if you ahve a extra i need one so PM me plz because i will probably not remember to check back here... well anyway plz get back to me...... :) ;) ;) :)

oops, you're right. I updated my wants and forgot to update my traders. I'll have to do that later. Sorry. I traded that one.

ok i thought that was a little odd you needing one but it said you had one to trade ;)

NoelR, sent you PM but you haven't read it yet. I'm in the room waiting for trade, it is my afk room.

Wanting ice. I have just made it to my 1st game of level 2 of Pirates. Looks like I have a long way to go to get ice on my own. Tried at Fireworks too, made it as high as getting 200 credits once, but no ice. Didn't even get credits the other games.

I am afraid I only have one ice cube chair. Would you trade that for a Herbie hat?

Indygoof said:
I am afraid I only have one ice cube chair. Would you trade that for a Herbie hat?

No thanks

Raineforst said:
I am interested in your 3 musketeers hat. How many ice would you like for that?

How many would you give?

I do admit it is a rather lame bid. I was hoping to gain a few more cubes before you responded to up my bid. I do have a set of purple (not pink) monster doors I could bid with. I usually gift instead of trade but have been unable to obtain certain hats so I am trying this route.

lovethattink said:
Wanting ice. I have just made it to my 1st game of level 2 of Pirates. Looks like I have a long way to go to get ice on my own. Tried at Fireworks too, made it as high as getting 200 credits once, but no ice. Didn't even get credits the other games.

Today When I Am On Meet Me In Pirates I Will Help Get YOo Tp Level Three But If Your Going To Do It In The Morning I Can't Because Of School... Well Good Luck And I Advise To Get it Done At Opening And Then Play Pirates Level 3 When Not Many People On Because After 3 o' clock Or So Level 3 Gets Full And It Is Worse Then When The Mansion Game STARTED!!!!

lol i have nothing for trade execpt herbie suit, space helmet, teleportation magic, rocket couch magneta and cactus chair :goodvibes

Indygoof said:
I do admit it is a rather lame bid. I was hoping to gain a few more cubes before you responded to up my bid. I do have a set of purple (not pink) monster doors I could bid with. I usually gift instead of trade but have been unable to obtain certain hats so I am trying this route.

Purple!!! You found my weakness. I really want ice cubes, but maybe we can work out something for purple doors. Which hats are you missing? I have an extra of most hats and how many hats would you want for the doors?

lovethattink said:
Purple!!! You found my weakness. I really want ice cubes, but maybe we can work out something for purple doors. Which hats are you missing? I have an extra of most hats and how many hats would you want for the doors?

I have a set of Purple doors and 7 cubes.
I need Herbie hat
cowboy hat
top hat
musketeer hat.

Make me a deal. If I do not get back to you today I will try again tomorrow night. I need to go out of town tonight for work. I am in vmk as Indygoofer right now.

Captain Brain said:
I have gold doors, what can they get me?

I got a set of gold doors gifted to me last night by Tishke with help from my secret pal, so I'm not as desperate for gold doors as I was.

However, please take a look at what I have to offer in my trade list. See if there is anything you would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter