luvthattink trade and wants---wants ihaunted mansion clock

awesomehauntedboy5 said:
i have a magic mirror for trade who wants it, if u do pm me ur offer

Lol, this is my trade thread. Although I could use another magic mirror. Look at my trades and see if there is something you would want for it.

tmaxpuppy said:
i have the chair so when can we meet

I sent you a PM last night, but kept getting message that Dis was busy. Guess too many ppl logged in. I gave up and went to bed. You said you're on at night. Tonight at 10pm EST would work out great for me if it works for you. Let me know ahead of time if that's ok? Then I'll see you at 10pm in Tink's Dis Space Mountain.

NoelR said:
I have a gold philar magic chair if you still need one
Lol, I really want another gold phil. mag.chair, but I don't need it. What do you want for it? Please see my traders in original post.

ill be on at 1o:00 but it might be a little after because my computer is slow and it freezes alot:(

I have a gold chair. Is the purple wreath the one that was buyable in the emporium? If its the buyable one I can give you one. I also have some Bamboo floor carpets. How many of those do you want? I would like teleportation magic or any other item on your list.

What do you want for your wanted poster?

dancerulez987 said:
I have a gold chair. Is the purple wreath the one that was buyable in the emporium? If its the buyable one I can give you one. I also have some Bamboo floor carpets. How many of those do you want? I would like teleportation magic or any other item on your list.

What do you want for your wanted poster?

I'll have to check to make sure I still have a teleportation magic for trade.

I'd gladly trade you the wanted poster for a gold philharmagic chair.

I am very sorry, but I've made a mistake. I thought I had 2 wanted posters left, but I do not. I only have 1. I can get more later this month when I go to WDW for the weekend. I heard back first from NoelR via PM. So I will trade the poster to her and Missdancergirl gets first dibs on the poster I get next time to the MK for a gold philharmagic chair.

Was in my room, but I had to leave.

i will take the princess minnie hat if u still have it or ifanybody out there has it
quick question: can boys wear those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter