luvthattink trade and wants---wants ihaunted mansion clock

April in Disney said:
Is the blue princess dress still available?

I think so. I'll have to check.

NoelR said:
finally met up! yay!

Finally, lol. We traded, then you disappeared too fast. I asked it you wanted to be friends in case we trade again in the future. You left before I finished typing it, lol.

Raineforst said:
Hello, it the 3 musketeers hat still available for trade?

I will check today, but I think I still have another one. I got quite a bit in trades recently. I will get back to you.

lol, im sorry, my mom was already yelling at me to get off the internet when i met up with you, so i couldn't spare any extra time. maybe if i see you again. (but, from past experience, i won't get my hopes up)

Since I was unable to do the ride a thon yesterday, that sounds great Alphawazup. I'm in vmk now. Trying to get credits playing pirates. Can you come find me?

Alphawazup said:
can u answer my question about my 3 snow carpets for your snowman magic

I'm sorry. I thought I did, when you sent me the PM. Yes, I still have snowman magic pins. and yes I will do it one more time for 3 more snow carpets.

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
what about monsters inc doors both purple and gold and 1 snow carpet for the bird hat?

As long as the doors match/work, YES YES YES!!!!

Hey Tink!

I would love to trade some snow carpets and/or blue furniture for a teleportation pin. What would you like for it?

Due

EDITED TO ADD: I should be getting some sets of gold Monster doors, so maybe you would be interested in those instead? Let me know...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter