. Grumpy
. Beast
. Belle
. Sllepy
. Daisy
. Mickey Christmas
. Grinch

Thanks a lot

Do you think you could do a luggage tag for the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise.I know this is a different request but I won the cruise and I am real happy about it. I usually go all out for our disney cruises but this one is harder for me. You can put anything you want on the tag as long as it is bud light. Our last name is Pappernek, Thank you if you can come up with something and if not thats o.k. I understand. I have gotten cruise tags from you before and they are great. We use them every time we do disney cruises. Thank you Brenda

Hi
I am slowly coming out of retirement and will happily fulfil requests providing you are patient and give me plenty of time!!!
One of the things I found hard before was juggling three different threads so if you want luggage tags I am happy to do them but please post all requests in the 'Tink's Tinkerings 2' thread - link below.
Thank you so much
Hugs
Joanne

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2297622

Could I get a luggage tag for the Caribbean Beach Resort for the Stewart Family? We are driving.
THANKS!!!

Hi! I was wondering if you could do luggage tags for us? We will be staying at Bay Lake Towers 4/1 thru 4/9! Appleby Family! Also would love Princess or Tink bag tag, and stroller tag for Appleby Family! Thanks for your help!:woohoo:

I would love a couple with no flight we'll put our full name address and phone number on the back. Can you make a set for each name Owen and Hoffman with the name on the front for Saratoga Springs and Boardwalk Villas. Thank you in advance these look great:thumbsup2

Hi! I was wondering if you could do luggage tags for us? We will be staying at Bay Lake Towers 4/1 thru 4/9! Appleby Family! Also would love Princess or Tink bag tag, and stroller tag for Appleby Family! Thanks for your help!:woohoo:

Could I get a luggage tag for the Caribbean Beach Resort for the Stewart Family? We are driving.
THANKS!!!

I would love a couple with no flight we'll put our full name address and phone number on the back. Can you make a set for each name Owen and Hoffman with the name on the front for Saratoga Springs and Boardwalk Villas. Thank you in advance these look great:thumbsup2

Just an FYI...here is what the DISigner posted in Post #823:

Hi
I am slowly coming out of retirement and will happily fulfil requests providing you are patient and give me plenty of time!!!
One of the things I found hard before was juggling three different threads so if you want luggage tags I am happy to do them but please post all requests in the 'Tink's Tinkerings 2' thread - link below.
Thank you so much
Hugs
Joanne

You might want to try your request on that thread.

Is it possible for you to do a few tags for me
I would like ones for Pop Century I like the Mickey ones
with Flight numbers #1422 and 3571
Then if it is not to much trouble
Spradling and one for Scholl
Thank you so much we leave on June 12th so I no that is not much time.. But I would so Love these...

Is it possible for you to do a few tags for me
I would like ones for Pop Century I like the Mickey ones
with Flight numbers #1422 and 3571
Then if it is not to much trouble
Spradling and one for Scholl
Thank you so much we leave on June 12th so I no that is not much time.. But I would so Love these...

Just an FYI...here is what the DISigner posted in Post #823:

Hi
Thank you so much
Hugs
Joanne

You might want to try that thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter