Luggage Tags and Backpack Tags -*Important* Please see post # 823 on P 55

Hi there, I know you are super busy but just wondered if you would have time to do our tags by the end of next week ??
Im sorry to be a pain and understand if you havent got time !!
Thanks so much
Beth:)

Just wondering if you could fit us in ???
Thanks

gosh! I was just thinking about searching for disney luggage tags..

Can I please have these tags

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/...gage Tags/?action=view&current=Davieshome.gif

and on front of tag it could say

FIRST TIME AT:

OUR HOME FOR THE WEEK

and on the back

it could say THIS BAG BELONGS TO MARISOL QUILES

if found please call this number:

and I would love one with the DISNEY CRUISE LINE: WONDER

on front it could just say MANNY, MARISOL & MIGUEL'S FIRST DISNEY CRUISE

on the back it could just say this: and I can fill in the blank
Name
Address
Phone #
Cabin #
I think that's all that is needed..

I will be so thankful!!! these are awesome!!

I totally understand being busy with a family and a job! Our trip isn't til September so whenever you get a chance is fine with us. We would like the backpack tag for Pop Century with Mickey Mouse on them. Our travel dates are September 10 to September 19. And on the back if you could just leave it blank and we will write in our names. We also don't need the if found please contact on them. Than You so much!

Hi! Can I place a request for a couple tags. I'd love a bag tag for Olivia Ronneburger and the Please Contact... saying. Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse--preferably in her red attire as she is putting it on her red/white polka minnie bag. On the other side you can put the We're Going to WDW saying with The Ronneburger Family and the date December 12-19, 2009.

I'd also like to request the Princess stroller tag. Not sure you're exact wording, but something about it belonging to Little Princess Olivia would be great.

Thank you! We really appreciate all the hard work you put in to helping us out!

I LOVE YOUR WORK:)

i was searching for luggage tags and then looked for blank ones...so i wouldnt have to bother you with another order, but i couldnt find any. if you know where there are some i would be happy to go there...but if not i would like to place a request...

Also if you have a blank Coronado Springs, Old Key West and Boardwalk that would make it easy...i will put in the names myself.

(1) Old Key West - Frank Cain
(1) Old Key West - Carolee Cain
(1) Old Key West - Cheryl Theall
(1) Old Key West - Samantha Theall
(1) Old Key West - Kelsey Theall

(1) Coronado Springs - Kelsey Theall
(1) Coronado Springs - Cheryl Theall

(1) Boardwalk - Kelsey Theall
(1) Boardwalk - Cheryl Theall

But really blanks would be fine to save you some time...thank you in advance:)

Hi these are so cute. May I request 3 for Port Orlenes Riverside. This bag belongs to: Zachary, Chandler and Ethan. We won't need flight info. Just if lost please return to on the back . Thanks P.s could just make a plain one for Port Orleans Riverside also. Thanks

Could you make my family these All atar Sports Resort Luggage Tags?
We are The Warrens.
could you make it look a little more girly? Like a nright orange or green or Turquoise?
If not the color they are... will be great.
thank you!
Carol Ann
I will keep checking back to this to see ifI see them.
thanks again,
cA

Here you go!!
Did you mean you wanted the same tag 4 times? If so, simply print it out 4 times. If I have misunderstood, let me know!!
Have a 'Magic'al cruise
Hugs
Joanne

Mulvey.gif

Belated thanks Tinkerbell!! :worship::worship:
I somehow missed the post!!!!
They look great!!!!:banana:

Hello Joanne,
My I request a few please.
1. POP with Frazier and 8/7-14 on front. Family name on back (taking auto train so no flight # needed). Also with individually names Linda, Shay,Keyvis and Shadiamin.
2. CBR with Frazier and 8/14-18 on front. Family name on back.

Thanks so much

Joanne, add me to your fan club! Could I request these, pretty please??? We'll be driving, so no flight number needed. Our dates are August 9-15, 2009. Thanks so much!

OKW - Allison
OKW - Debbie
OKW - Brosnan
OKW - Aeris
OKW - Billy
OKW - Denise

Can you do a luggage tag with bride and groom mickey & minnie on it. One that says this bag belongs to Mikey
one that says this bag belongs to Jamie and
one more that says this bag belongs to the Pappernek's

my son and his fiancee' are getting married on a disney cruise. Thank you Brenda

Hope I'm not too late with these
Sorry they took so long
Hugs
Joanne

Mikey.gif

Jamie.gif

pappernek.gif

Here I am again, I know I am hitting my limit with requests:goodvibes My son just informed me that he is too big for Donald Duck and wanted to know if you had Phineus and ferb for his backpack tag. You made us several that say we are cruisin the Magic and then their names on it. Is it possible to do 2 if you have phineus and Ferb design. One for Tyler and one for Austin? I really appreciate all you have done for us. Thank you for your time . :)

Here you go
Sorry for the delay
Hugs
Joanne

Tylerphin.gif

Austinfin.gif

This is a great idea. Here are ours.

Luggage Tags
Resort: POP
Davies Family Sep 16 - Sep 24, 2009
To Orlando: Flight 2768 & 2814
From Orlando: Flight 2832 & 2690

1) Davies Family
1) Seth Howard
1) Ronny Vogt

Her you are
Sorry they took so long
Hugs
Joanne

Daviespop.gif

Davieshome.gif

Seth-1.gif

Sethhome.gif

Ronny.gif

Ronnyhome2.gif

Hi Joann, Thanks so much for the tags. The boys are thrilled. Can I bug you for more? Totally understand if you are swamped and too busy.:) I wanted to request your activity book covers if possible. I would like the white back round with the names
Karina
Sabrina
and a coloring book cover
Marina
Dylan
And not to push my luck but may I please get a journal cover for Sabrina with the Disney Cruise theme withe the Disney Magic 2009?
Thank you so much. I truly am grateful for all you have done.:goodvibes

Hi there, I know you are super busy but just wondered if you would have time to do our tags by the end of next week ??
Im sorry to be a pain and understand if you havent got time !!
Thanks so much
Beth:)

I am so sorry!!!
I thought I had already posted these - I certainly had them DISigned!!
I hope it's not too late
Hugs and have a great trip
Joanne

Jac3.gif

JediDylan.gif

Bethan.gif

Jeff.gif

Maria.gif

Mial.gif

Amanda-1.gif

We are sailing on the Wonder in couple of weeks. Could you please make some tags for us?
I saw some cute navy and white stripe background ones on here. My last name is "Russell" and we are driving so it does not have to have flight number area.

My daughter "Machaela" likes Ariel.

Thank you

These tags are AWESOME!!!!
Can you make me some that say Warren Family.
We are staying @ the All Star Sports Resort.
I need them, perhaps, to look a little more girlish...
If that's possible... If not we will be happy with the colors you already have.
Our trip is July 31-Aug. 5, 2009.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!1
CA

Can I please have a backpack tag with Ariel that says "Livie's beach bag" with a water or a blue border? Also one with the fab five in pastel colors (if you have one) with a pastel border that says "Isabella's beach bag"? If you don't have a fab five in pastel colors, the one with mickey, minnie, and pluto on the beach with that border will work.

Thank you:goodvibes

Hi, your tags are adorable, I am so glad I found them! Is there any way you can do a Christmas themed tag??? If that is too much trouble then I would just like the generic disney with Mickey and Minnie with a the black kind of star looking background!

The Sheffield Family
Flying - no flight # yet, you can leave a blank for me to write it in
December 3-8, 2009
All Start Movies Resort....but please don't do this theme!

Thank you so much for all your help!!!! This is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter