Lots for Trade!!!

i added acouple items to my list of wants. the 50th green chair, and animator stool only no desk

Okay um... how about an animator stool, two green director chairs, and 20k credits for the yellow princess dress (tiara, shoes, skirt, shirt) and the pink princess hat?

I see your HM suits are gone,... :sad: lol :) Thanks for the awesome dress trade though!! You rock!

Interested in the headdress, however i think 15k is a little much. Anything you interested in that is not credits? or i could make a combo offer of credits and some other stuff

edit- i have these off your wants
50th Chair Green
Animator Stools
Disney Birthday Pin

So 8,000 credits and 1 of each item posted above for it?

Aloha!

Would you accept fifteen thousand credits for a headdress?

Please let me know, you aren't responding to my PM's. Thanks!

Bestdonaldfan said:
Interested in the headdress, however i think 15k is a little much. Anything you interested in that is not credits? or i could make a combo offer of credits and some other stuff

edit- i have these off your wants
50th Chair Green
Animator Stools
Disney Birthday Pin

So 8,000 credits and 1 of each item posted above for it?
sure pm me where to meet you

groovyguestgirl said:
Aloha!

Would you accept fifteen thousand credits for a headdress?

Please let me know, you aren't responding to my PM's. Thanks!
sure pm me whenever u want to meet and where

i have animaters stool and 2 green 50th chairs and if you want 3 churros im interested in cowboy or indain or mansion or anything thats would work

hope something works out!

DBourque said:
sorry dont think i ahve any left there selling like hot cakes u would have to check my list

How many credits for a Pirate Attraction 1/5?

DBourque said:
most say that even if u were to give me all those pins there not worth a completel set of hm pins, sorry.

OK, how about just a couple then? The ones I would most like would be 1) Madame Leota and 2) Bride in the Attic- could we work something out for one or both of those? Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter