Lots for Trade!!!

DBourque said:
i am intrested in pirate room, fire wall, and surfing pin, and bday pin. what would u like for these

A full outfit maybe? Full black mansion suit (shoes and hat too), or full gold dress (shoes and crown included)? Or maybe three hats (you can see which ones I need in my sig). Since the fire wall cost me a lot... I can give credits for stuff too.

Interested in full black haunted mansion suit with a hat.

total- 28,000 credits.

Cowboy Hats - 15k ea.
Haunted Mansion Top Hats - 7k ea.
Princess Hats - 7k ea.
Green Reversed Hats - 5k ea.

I'd like to buy this stuff. That's... 34k in all? I'll trade the room for one of these items to lower the cost. I'll also trade the fire wall for one if you want.

Hi this is what I like most to least please offer what you think is fair for my offer or PM me.
Haunted Mansion Top Hats
Black Haunted Mansion Parts
Grey Haunted Mansion Parts
headdress
Cowboy Hats
Princess Hats
Sorcerer Mickey Hats
Checker Cowboy Parts
Black Cowboy Parts
Cowbot Pants
Native American Parts
Green Reversed Hats
Gold/Blue dress parts
Pirate Hat

Hi,

I am interested in a Full Gold Dress. What would you accept for that? (not credits)

Also interested in Everest 2, 4, and 5 pins. Could you offer some ideas of what you would accept for these as well.

Park quest items, magic mirror, gold ears, black ears, desk, well, HSM Room, piano, just some ideas of stuff I have, but let me know what you like. Thanks!

Disney Dreams

Pirate-Emery said:
Black HM suit: 22,000 without the Hat. :thumbsup2

Any chance I can get a discount if I throw in a Pirate Well and a Magic Mirror?

Hello. I am interested in a set of HM pins. Would you trade for any combination of these pins?

birthday pin
4th of July pin
churro pin
surf pin
mickey quest
dog quest
cat quest
mountain quest

Thanks!

cuteswimgirl said:
sorry have not been on hmm.. i want.. well if you want i can add a dog pin and i am interested in cowboy and indian things and maybe HM

we can work something out ;)

hi there ;) i looking for that up there but if thats to much then you can say what type of things would work i sure hope we can work something out!

I am interested in:
2 top hats
1 cowboy hat
1 cowboy pants
1 indian headress
Indian vest
1 pirate pin 1/5

I offer:
birthday pin
new pirate room
pirate fire window
20,000 credits

Thanks

pants-4 - 7k ea.
vest-7 - 7k ea.

Black Hanted Mansion Top Hat - 7k

I'm interested in all three of these at 21K. If we can meet up, let me know :goodvibes

Peacefully said:
Cowboy Hats - 15k ea.
Haunted Mansion Top Hats - 7k ea.
Princess Hats - 7k ea.
Green Reversed Hats - 5k ea.

I'd like to buy this stuff. That's... 34k in all? I'll trade the room for one of these items to lower the cost. I'll also trade the fire wall for one if you want.
i pmed you

Pirate-Emery said:
Black HM suit: 22,000 without the Hat. :thumbsup2
sorry all teh full sets are gone only pieces left

PinkSugar said:
Hi this is what I like most to least please offer what you think is fair for my offer or PM me.
Haunted Mansion Top Hats
Grey Haunted Mansion Parts
headdress
Cowboy Hats
Princess Hats
Sorcerer Mickey Hats
Checker Cowboy Parts
Black Cowboy Parts
Cowbot Pants
Native American Parts
Green Reversed Hats
Gold/Blue dress parts
Pirate Hat
i pmed you

Disney Dreams said:
Hi,

I am interested in a Full Gold Dress. What would you accept for that? (not credits)

Also interested in Everest 2, 4, and 5 pins. Could you offer some ideas of what you would accept for these as well.

Park quest items, magic mirror, gold ears, black ears, desk, well, HSM Room, piano, just some ideas of stuff I have, but let me know what you like. Thanks!

Disney Dreams
i have my wants at the bottom of my main post. you can also pm me a list of things you do have for trade thanks

cydawn said:
Hello. I am interested in a set of HM pins. Would you trade for any combination of these pins?

birthday pin
4th of July pin
churro pin
surf pin
mickey quest
dog quest
cat quest
mountain quest

Thanks!
most say that even if u were to give me all those pins there not worth a completel set of hm pins, sorry.

cuteswimgirl said:
hi there ;) i looking for that up there but if thats to much then you can say what type of things would work i sure hope we can work something out!
my wants r at the bottom of the main post

Coolgoldman said:
Can i buy the princess hat for 7k
sure just need to pm me when ur on and then we go from there

CountMC said:
I am interested in:
2 top hats
1 cowboy hat
1 cowboy pants
1 indian headress
Indian vest
1 pirate pin 1/5

I offer:
birthday pin
new pirate room
pirate fire window
20,000 credits

Thanks
sure pm me when u r on try to line up a time to trade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter