Looking To Trade My Dooney & Bourke...

glnrcker

Mouseketeer
I have the Satchel with the shoulder strap. Due to a walking disability, I specifically bought it because it had the strap. The problem is it just doesn't lay flat across, so I've hardly used it.

I'm looking to trade with someone that has the Disney Sketch Crossbody bag which would lay flat across. I don't care that it's smaller and I don't care what color either. Mine is in excellent condition. And no, hubby not willing to let me buy another Disney bag!

Any NJ Disser's out there willing to make a trade???

I have the Satchel with the shoulder strap. Due to a walking disability, I specifically bought it because it had the strap. The problem is it just doesn't lay flat across, so I've hardly used it.

I'm looking to trade with someone that has the Disney Sketch Crossbody bag which would lay flat across. I don't care that it's smaller and I don't care what color either. Mine is in excellent condition. And no, hubby not willing to let me buy another Disney bag!

Any NJ Disser's out there willing to make a trade???

The princess satchel is $70 more than the sketch cross body bag. Have you considered trying to sell your bag on e-bay? Lots of people like to buy there because you can see the exact pattern that you are getting, as opposed to getting the luck of the draw when you order from Disney. Especially on a smaller bag like the satchel.

You can also get a good deal on a sketch bag on e-bay if you are patient about it.

You should also come post this on the Disney Dooney and Bourke Facebook page if you are on Facebook. You might have some luck there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter