Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

Our trip is 2 months away and this is getting me so excited!!!!!!!! Does anyone know where the best selection of Stitch stuff is? My oldest LOVES Stitch and has $175 in DD to spend!

Last time we were there, I remember Mickey's Star Traders in Tomorrowland had quite a bit of Stitch stuff. :) It's right near the Stitch "ride", so I guess that makes sense! ;)

I know now that i will be taking lots of resort gift shop photo's when i go in Sept. I will be posting tons of them

I love this thread! For me going into the resort gift shops is definitely part of my itinerary! I will remember to take pics in sept to keep this great thread going!

OMG this thread is dangerous. We leave in 9 days for our trip to DLR and then WDW. I am seriously addicted to shopping. Great that this trip will further support my habit.

Thanks for the inspirational pics. I am already making lists of things to buy.

Take care
Angela

Wanna keep this going so here is the Contemporary
190.jpg

I cannot wait to see that new Contemporary gift shop!! I love
how it looks and it was not there last year when we went!!!

I love Disney gift shops!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Disney07296.jpg

Disney07297.jpg

Disney07298.jpg

Pop Century Gift Shop!! I forgot that I had a few to share!! I am going to be taking tons of pictures when we are there next time!!

I cannot wait to see that new Contemporary gift shop!! I love
how it looks and it was not there last year when we went!!!

I love Disney gift shops!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

I have never stayed at the CR but I shop there every time. Love it!!

I was just a tad hyped already about coming to Disney before I surfed my way through this thread but now I am in overdrive. Safe to say my expected list of purchases in September has grown somewhat!!!!:worship:

Save the World!

Remember the motto of true explorers... Leave nothing but footprints, Take nothing but pictures!:rotfl: (easier on the wallet)

... and remember to share your experiences (translation: pics, here :lovestruc )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter