Looking for old posts

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
I was looking at my post count and it seems to me it went down quite a bit. I went to go look at my messages I have posted in...It shows up to March 2011 then nothing till today. Now I am sure those posts...or most of them are still on Dis, but why aren't they showing up for me to find.
I then went to a friends profile to look at her messages to see if hers showed up...again 2011 is the last showing for her.
Whats going on? is it still uploading the index and started from oldest?

And could that be why the email notifications aren't working...or part of the reason?

The indexing is expected to take a couple of days. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all related to that.

i can find some posts prior to update Through my signature but pictures are missing ad only showing

Posts seem to be in random order, not by date posted. Some are from one year, the next years earlier. Is there a way to make newest posts first? I know there is a tab for go to first unread post but I find it doesn't always take you even to the last unread page.

Posts seem to be in random order, not by date posted. Some are from one year, the next years earlier. Is there a way to make newest posts first? I know there is a tab for go to first unread post but I find it doesn't always take you even to the last unread page.

Are you asking about posts within a thread? Those are all date ordered for me and I didn't do anything to make it happen.

If you are asking about threads within a forum, you can go to the bottom of the page, click on Thread Display Options, and set the sort option that you'd like (last message time, descending order). As a note, the "stickies" pinned at the top of the forum will remain on top regardless of the sort order you select. Some of those (such as FAQ threads) may be from prior years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter