Looking for a lawyer (but what do I search for?)

I'm so sorry you're going to through this. I'm glad you got your peace of mind. I hope a new job comes through for you too.

I got laid off at the first of the year. And like you, there were jobs out there but that sounded like a good fit, were close to my expected pay range, and in my area were fewer. And there were several jobs that I thought I was well qualified for, but I never got a call about. That's also frustrating. (But I was fortunate that I didn't *need* a job immediately. My husband job can pay for all of our essentials.)

Fortunately, in March, I got offers for 2 jobs that met all my criteria on the same day. Boy did I have a hard time choosing between them... but 6 months into my new job, I am happy with my decision. I hope good news comes for you soon.
Thank you.

It's definitely testing my patience. lol

When I needed legal help, I was lost on where to start too. That's when I stumbled upon this insightful resource [https://federal-lawyer.com/criminal-law/federal-appeals/new-york/], which shed light on different legal specialties. It's like finding a map in a maze! Maybe try searching for lawyers specializing in your specific issue, like immigration, business law, or whatever fits your needs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GAN
Maybe try searching for lawyers specializing in your specific issue, like immigration, business law, or whatever fits your needs.
I suggest looking at the date of posts you're replying to. I started this thread in September of 2022. Or read the thread, at least the last page or two, and see a lawyer had been found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter