List of fireworks/opening shows

Jasmineandrajah

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a link or list of all of the fireworks shows at all 4 parks? I'm having trouble scheduling around our evenings. It seems that some parks have more than one show at night? Also is MK the only park with a park-opening show? Sorry, first-timer here :rolleyes:

The fireworks can change at different dates and times of year.

At DHS, look for "Star Wars Galactic Spectacular"
and "Fantasmic!" (which is much more than a "fireworks show.)
DHS Christmastime finds "Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM" fireworks, too.

MK has "Happily Ever After" fireworks.
Add to that a "projection show" Once Upon a Time.

Epcot runs IllumiNations at "park closing time" ("regular hours" closing)
which is most-often 9:00PM (9:30PM during Christmastime) nearly every night of the year.
That CAN change for special occasions.

DAK does not offer any fireworks, but there is a formal "evening spectacular" called
"Rivers of Light."

The only park with a "formal" opening show is MK.
That show takes place on the castle stage about 6 minutes before MK is scheduled to
OPEN ("regular hours open time") every day.

Last edited:
The fireworks can change at different dates and times of year.

At DHS, look for "Star Wars Galactic Spectacular"
and "Fantasmic!" (which is much more than a "fireworks show.)
DHS Christmastime finds "Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM" fireworks, too.

MK has Once Upon a Time fireworks.
Add to that a "projection show" Happily Ever After.

Epcot runs IllumiNations at "park closing time" ("regular hours" closing)
which is most-often 9:00PM (9:30PM during Christmastime) nearly every night of the year.
That CAN change for special occasions.

DAK does not offer any fireworks, but there is a formal "evening spectacular" called
"Rivers of Light."

The only park with a "formal" opening show is MK.
That show takes place on the castle stage about 6 minutes before MK is scheduled to
OPEN ("regular hours open time") every day.
Thank you! I'll look up the times for my specific dates while planning! :)

MK has Once Upon a Time fireworks.
Add to that a "projection show" Happily Ever After.

Robo, you're confusing me. I thought Happily Ever After was the fireworks and Once Upon a Time was the projection. Help!

Thank you! I'll look up the times for my specific dates while planning! :)

There are also a couple of minor events, like the Tree of Life Awakening, which runs periodically at Animal Kingdom and there is to be something similar added to the Hollywood Tower/Sunset Blvd. area at Hollywood Studios for the Holidays. They are just short little projection shows and they run several times each night. I probably wouldn't schedule around these, but if you are in that park at night you might stop and watch if you see them.

There are also a couple of minor events, like the Tree of Life Awakening, which runs periodically at Animal Kingdom and there is to be something similar added to the Hollywood Tower/Sunset Blvd. area at Hollywood Studios for the Holidays. They are just short little projection shows and they run several times each night. I probably wouldn't schedule around these, but if you are in that park at night you might stop and watch if you see them.
Thanks! I was wondering if I needed to plan around the AK one!

I'm going in March but it is not showing any Rivers of Light showings. Will that change?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter