Lisa's - Kick Those Pounds to the Curb - Weight Loss Journey!

Hi, all!

I really do apologize for going AWOL! I'm trying to support you the best that I can, though! :)

I had a really good week and work! The kids are calming down and we're jumping right into our routine so I'm excited about that. I really do have a great class...a couple of wild ones, but who doesn't nowadays?

Yesterday, I spent the day in DeKalb at the NIU game! We won by a landslide and I can't believe how much walking we did! Once you leave college you forget how far everything seems! LOL!

All in all, I did a pretty decent job of eating this week. I am actually down 1.5 lbs, which really surprised me.

It sounds like we are making some excellent headway! :)

I will pop back on later to give you your thought of the week! :teeth:

Keep kicking those pounds to the curb! :)

Lisa

Hi Lisa!!!! totally understand about being crazy busy! Glad that the kids are settling in though.

Keep up the great work!

Glad everyone is starting to settle into a routine..hopefully it will get a bit easier for you soon!!! have a great week

Hi, all!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I decided I need a break from my weight loss journey. I had a few rough experiences these past few weeks and I've worked through it and am ready to kick it again!

So...please forgive me and I will be posting here again soon! :)

Lisa

Welcome Back, Lisa!

Good luck with getting going again! I know you can do this!

Hope you are doing well and hanging in there!!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Good luck getting started again. I understand the need for breaks though, my batteries are not going back into my scale for 3 more weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter