Lion King Imax- Dec 25

They showed a clip of this at the B&B Imax. It was the opening number and as the camera panned across the savahna you could hear the whole audience gasp at how beautiful it was. i can't wait!

They must have moved it up beuase when I saw the preview for Lion King before the B&TB Imax they said 1/1/2003.

Mike

I hate to say it but the only reason they do Imax is that they are running out of new ideas. Stop giving us the same thing and come up with new material.

Does this mean it will be released onto DVD in the fall of 03 as one of the platinum editions? Disney had Aladdin listed as the next to be released in 03 with Lion King in 04....anyone know?

Has any other animation studio put a full length feature on IMAX that brings rave reviews???

I thought one of Walt's ideals was to push the envelope on animation - does this not follow that goal?

Dave O.

Is there an IMAX theater at WDW that will show this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter