LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll see if we can come a day early and join the festivities : )
I'll add you to the "field trip" this summer, it's up to 9 and my friend's van fits 9! Anymore and we'll have to form a caravan LOL! and I am NOT the designated driver LOL!

Whooo Hooo if you can come a day early that would be super sweet !! I really can't stay the extra day ..

Haa Peto-O will be like HEY here are all my friends that used to pay me ooodles at JR, let the party begin!!

I never saw American Pie 1 & 2. I'm too old! My the time they came out I had little kids and never got out of the house.

You are not too old for those movies my mom loves those movies. Deffinately adult movies especially if you get the unedited versions. You have to rent them and watch them with dh.. One girl in the whole movie would keep saying well there was this one time in band camp.......
She would say it all the time... So everytime I hear LizzY say band camp I laugh so hard...

LOVE the American Pie Movies - sooo funny (not so good to let younger kids watch unless you want to answer the "big" questions?! )

LizzY has band camp the last few weeks of August!:sad1: I would love to be there!

Me too....I wanna go....(picture a smiley laying down and kicking her feet!)
We have ressi's for July 8th through July 16th. But who knows last year we were going to New Jersey for a long weekend and kept drivng to Disney. Ya never know!!!! Also depends if TOt_Princess is trying out for school sports or has any camps that week....

Me too....I wanna go....(picture a smiley laying down and kicking her feet!)
We have ressi's for July 8th through July 16th. But who knows last year we were going to New Jersey for a long weekend and kept drivng to Disney. Ya never know!!!! Also depends if TOt_Princess is trying out for school sports or has any camps that week....

Yep it will be time for another drive I can feel it... Aug. 25 Mickey's Backyard BBQ is calling your name... :teeth:

Gotta get working on TOT.. She gets a vote too doesn't she?

18th*** Michelle WWC 6:10pm
19th*** Michelle Ohanas 6:30pm
20th*** Michelle Alfredos 6:00pm
21st*** Michelle Chef Mickey 6pm Teresa Chef Mickey 5:20pm
22nd*** Michelle Sci-Fi 2:30pm Teresa Coral Reef 4:30pm
23rd*** Michelle & Teresa Restaurantosaurus 8am
24th*** Teresa 5:30pm Cape May CafeMary 5pm Coral Reef
25th*** ALL LIMEYS MICKEY'S BACKYARD BBQ PARTY TIME!!
26th***Teresa WCC 5:30pm & Mary
27th***Teresa Garden Grill 5pm Mary 6:10 50's Prime Time Cafe
28th***Teresa Teppanyaki 5:15pm
29th***Teresa Sci-Fi 11am & Mary
30th*** Mary 9am Chef Mickey's
31st***
1st ***
2nd ***

31st***
1st ***
2nd ***

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: I'll add you to the origional!!:thumbsup2

31st***
1st ***
2nd ***

WHOOO HOOO :yay: The VP has made her ADR's !!! :cheer2: I wish I could stay longer seriously !!! Why do we have to start school on the Wed before Labor Day anyway !!! :sad2: Oh well

Thurs, Aug 23 - Arrive, check in at POR!!!!!!!:woohoo:
Fri, Aug 24-
Sat, Aug 25- 6:30pm Mickeys BBQ w/Limeys on the side....
Sun, Aug 26-
Mon, Aug 27-
Tues, Aug 28-
Weds, Aug 29-Shopping with P89 :teeth:
Thurs, Aug 30-
Fri, Aug 31 -
Sat, Sept 1-
Sun, Sept 2 - depart......:sad1:

....much, much more to come!!!!!
Cant wait!!!!:)

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:wave: Hi Everyone !!

I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but im getting exciting and ive never done an actual WDW meet before. Ive done 1 quick hi/bye meet on the DCL Magic last year but couldnt stay for the lunch.

My name is Stacy (34) Im married to Andy (37) and we have 1 son named Damien, he's 16. 17 by May. we live in NJ "at the shore"

We currently have a house being built right next door to Mickey. in Winter Garden. it should be done late April early May. DS (17 by then) and myself are planning on spending late June - late August at the new house. :woohoo: DH will join us for long weekends when he can. He owns a Heating & Air Conditioning Company, so it will be his busy season.

DS is planning on working all summer in the Park and so am I if the house is fully furnished and ready without me having to do alot to in it.

I would Love to be included in your meet. I have a Lime Green bracelet and those Lime Green Mickey Heads from Home Depot that i umm.. err.. Borrowed.. :rolleyes1

So if it is OK with you all here, i would like to be able to check in once in a while, post a few, and maybe meet up with some of you in WDW in August, as long as im not back in Jerzey by then.

thanks!!
hope to chat with you all soon :flower3:

I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but im getting exciting and ive never done an actual WDW meet before. Ive done 1 quick hi/bye meet on the DCL Magic last year but couldnt stay for the lunch.

My name is Stacy (34) Im married to Andy (37) and we have 1 son named Damien, he's 16. 17 by May. we live in NJ "at the shore"

We currently have a house being built right next door to Mickey. in Winter Garden. it should be done late April early May. DS (17 by then) and myself are planning on spending late June - late August at the new house. :woohoo: DH will join us for long weekends when he can. He owns a Heating & Air Conditioning Company, so it will be his busy season.

DS is planning on working all summer in the Park and so am I if the house is fully furnished and ready without me having to do alot to in it.

I would Love to be included in your meet. I have a Lime Green bracelet and those Lime Green Mickey Heads from Home Depot that i umm.. err.. Borrowed.. :rolleyes1

So if it is OK with you all here, i would like to be able to check in once in a while, post a few, and maybe meet up with some of you in WDW in August, as long as im not back in Jerzey by then.

thanks!!

Hey ya Stacy!! Come on over to the secret green thread on the CB and chat with us. You can go to the 1st post, which has a lnk to the explainantion post. You don't have to read them all... but jump in the (lime) river where ever you can!

Yep it will be time for another drive I can feel it... Aug. 25 Mickey's Backyard BBQ is calling your name... :teeth:

Gotta get working on TOT.. She gets a vote too doesn't she?

I am willing to sacrafice sports for disney and my limeys :teeth: ....now my mommy dearest doesn't have an excuse for not going down!!!:teeth:

thanks!!

Yeah we love all new peeps.....We are all getting together on August 25 for a Mickey's backyard BBQ.... Please join us. PM me anytime to meet.. I do hold the record and all....:teeth: Here is the link to our regular chat thread.. Don't let the amount of posts intimidate you... Just jump in...
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1101903
Please keep in touch...

thanks!!

Hi Stacy! Sure like Kat says come over to the Secret Green Club! We'd love to have you! The big night for all of us while be 8/25 at the BBQ! Btw, congrats on the move & ds' job! LOVE the name Damien!!

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

School starts for us on Aug 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see about 8/18 to 8/23

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

School starts for us on Aug 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see about 8/18 to 8/23

What you couldn't stay till the 25th and do the bbq with your fellow limeys and let us :worship: you?

Hi Stacy! Sure like Kat says come over to the Secret Green Club! We'd love to have you! The big night for all of us while be 8/25 at the BBQ! Btw, congrats on the move & ds' job! LOVE the name Damien!!

Thank You all for the warm fuzzy inside and out welcomes. :goodvibes

We are not moving to florida it will be used as a Vacation / Summer House.

Damien is planning on attending a Medical program in Florida after HS. He is a Jr now. So after June of Next year, he may be down there Full Time.

I am sure Damien and I will still be in Florida 8/25 and we would Love to come to the BBQ. Let me know what I need to bring. Thanks.

I will also check in on the Secret Garden club, Thanks for the Invite.

Thank You all for the warm fuzzy inside and out welcomes. :goodvibes

We are not moving to florida it will be used as a Vacation / Summer House.

Damien is planning on attending a Medical program in Florida after HS. He is a Jr now. So after June of Next year, he may be down there Full Time.

I am sure Damien and I will still be in Florida 8/25 and we would Love to come to the BBQ. Let me know what I need to bring. Thanks.

I will also check in on the Secret Garden club, Thanks for the Invite.

Way to go Damien!!! :thumbsup2 Sorry for the confusion, we're going to Mickey's Backyard BBQ on 8/25!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter