~~~Lime Green Exchange sign-up time!!~~~CLOSED!!

I looked around a little this weekend and I haven't seen any lime green Matchbox cars yet. :confused3

Oh no :eek: I am going out to a couple of places on Tuesday....hope I can find one ;)

I found some....in Toys R Us.

Found lots of lime green in the dollar store by me too. I found lime green baskets, notebooks, pens, pony tail elastics. I was going to buy the elastics and then I realized that my exchangee might not need them. (I need them, just saying....)

And I found some lime green in Wal Mart too. And here's a question. I found lime green pens, but they were in multipacks with other colors. Would it be acceptable for me to open the package & just send the lime green pen?

It is fine to open packages and include just the lime green items ::yes::

I am going to have to rely on Wal-Mart and Target.....Toys R Us is too far away.
I have almost all mine done, just need that one more thing ;)

Also...be aware we do have one child, so far, in this exchange, so someone will receive that name ::yes::

And I found some lime green in Wal Mart too. And here's a question. I found lime green pens, but they were in multipacks with other colors. Would it be acceptable for me to open the package & just send the lime green pen?

It's only acceptable if you send out that nice green car you posted at the beginning of the thread.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I would say it is acceptable to send just the green pens...

I am going to have to rely on Wal-Mart and Target.....Toys R Us is too far away.

Also...be aware we do have one child, so far, in this exchange, so someone will receive that name ::yes::

Oh oh. I found something nice at Kohl's but it's really for an adult. Didn't think about getting a child's name.

Thanks!

It's only acceptable if you send out that nice green car you posted at the beginning of the thread.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I would say it is acceptable to send just the green pens...

:lmao:

Only a few more days for sign-ups!!

Dania, I haven't received a PM from you yet.

:thumbsup2 I'm in... has been a busy few days, so I just now am getting a chance to reply!

I was going to say that I wanted that car... but I see it is spoken for! oh well!:rotfl2:

sending a pm now!

WhiteLightning114.jpg

Now EVERYONE can have a Lime Green Car! :rotfl2:

LOL....I did get my person one ;)
Wal-mart had 4 or 5 lime green hot wheels/matchbox cars :teeth:

As the day gets closer to close on this one...the more tempted I am! But, lime green is just not my color...but I am seeing it EVERYWHERE! I guess it is one of those popular "summer" colors....:thumbsup2

As the day gets closer to close on this one...the more tempted I am! But, lime green is just not my color...but I am seeing it EVERYWHERE! I guess it is one of those popular "summer" colors....:thumbsup2

I'm a blue eyed blonde, lime green doesn't work for me. I do have 1 or 2 lime green Disney shirts that I'll wear at WDW only--and maybe for the morning. :rotfl:

But a lime green pen is fine! or a hot wheel car. ;)

LOL.....there are a lot of non-clothes lime green things out there. ::yes:: It is a round a LOT!!
How can you pass up getting a lime green car....everyone looks good in one of those :rotfl:

I know...I like the CAR!!! :confused3

I have just done a few exchanges...and I need to save up...

Oh so conflicted.....:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter