~~~Lime Green Exchange sign-up time!!~~~CLOSED!!

:rotfl: I'm sure there are a lot of kittens NOT attached to lime green collars ;)
Go pick yourself up one ;)

Who else wants to play with us?

I suppose you are right....now just need to convince DH to get a kitty...;)

hummm.....:rolleyes1

Have fun with this exchange everyone!! With all this talk on cars, it sounds like Oprah...

"...and You're getting a car.....and you're getting a car...." :happytv:

Aww....we'll all get cars :rotfl:

Good to see you Donna....you are on the list of those that expressed interest. ;)
I haven't send the PMs out yet :rolleyes:

So, do you all wear anything lime green when going to the parks?

I have a lime green ribbon attached to my park bag, camera bag, and purse.
I also have a couple DIS tees and of course, my DIS button with user name on it.

I have been approched a couple of times and I have spotted one of my DIS buttons while at DL :yay:

On our last trip we all wore limegreen on our first day and I had a MickeyHead on my backpack, camera bag and limegreen shoe laces :goodvibes :goodvibes

1.jpg
[/IMG]
LGMH.jpg
[/IMG]

Did you meet any other Disers?

I have ran into a couple while waiting in lines.....and on a ride once someone had a lime green tag and I asked....ran into her again later on that trip too.
There is so much lime green around now, it is hard to know unless something actually says "DIS" on it :rotfl:

I've never noticed anyone with lime green who looked like a Diser. In April I had my lime green button on my backpack and no one approached me. I also had a little lime green Mickey head on a little chain (like a keychain) on my backpack. I don't know if I would approach someone if I knew they really were from the Dis. I am probably too shy to do that. Not too shy to trade pins with a CM, though! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

You have me on that one ;) I haven't gotten the nerve yet to pin trade....but have approached a DIS person....it has to say dis though and not just be lime green ;)

my kids always have 1 day of lime green in the parks... mostly because we order them matching logo T shirts when Disney Shopping goes really cheap and almost every year Lime green has been an option. Its funny if I dressed my kids in matching clothes at home they would never go for it but on vacation they just expect to match probably from looking back at all the pictures over they years when the girls were tiny they had way more clothes that were alike and at home they never wore them the same days but on vacation when I knew lots of photos would be involved I dressed them that way they must think Orlando has some "families must wear matching T-Shirts law" that we don;t have here.

We need more players!! Who else wants to receive LIME GREEN items??

Come play with us!!

how many do we need? I could probably sign up my little guy he'd just lovbbe the lime green matchbox cars y'all are talking about :thumbsup2

I'm a definite-maybe. I just want to have a mooch around the city first and see what things I can find that are lime green before I signup. :)

Oh we have enough....only sign up if you want to ;)

So far (without Dania, since I don't have her PM yet ;) ) we have 6 playing.....still a lot of days too.

how many do we need? I could probably sign up my little guy he'd just lovbbe the lime green matchbox cars y'all are talking about :thumbsup2

I looked around a little this weekend and I haven't seen any lime green Matchbox cars yet. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter