Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

Lily is just too cute and getting so big....what a difference a year makes. Love the pics!

Princess Lily is getting so big!! Looks like they had a blast as usual. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us. And Teena, that last photo of you and Lily is particularly heartwarming - happy to see the two of you enjoying your time together. :)

Love, love, love the pictures.

Lily is adorable (and she looks like she can be a pistol too!).

So cute with the characters.

Hope you had a wonderful day at SAB!

Lily is adorable! Love how she seems to really enjoy the characters. Great pic of her and Teena :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Jeanne: "Omg!!! Thanks a lot Goofy for grabbing Lily off the sidelines and dancing with her and only her for the CELEBRATE parade because NOWWW she's gonna think that's the NORMAL! LOL! Ummm not so much"

Love at the pressed penny machine :lovestruc

Waiting for Main Street Electrical Parade

I LOVE the pictures of her with Daisy on pp. 15!
(Ok, and I'm also a little jealous!)

Teena - Lily is just adorable! I can see why you wanted that Jake and the Neverland Pirates dress!

Love the picture of the 3 of you with Sorcerer Mickey and the Daisy pictures are so cute too!

I will see you end of Sept! (a little quick food and wine trip!) (We were telling you about our Yachtsman Steakhouse dinner with our sweet mystery angel Ërin

Teena: I have a feeling that Lilly is going to get home, pack her stuff up, and move in with Belle and friends. Sorry Jeanne, but she'll write at least once a week :)

Thanks for sharing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter