Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

The wedding has been cancelled. :cool1::cool1:

Teena: I would say I'm so sorry (I didn't know either), but it sounds like it all worked out for the best!!!!

Too bad you, Bob, Jeanne and Lilly couldn't just go ahead and enjoy the cruise!!

Teena: I would say I'm so sorry (I didn't know either), but it sounds like it all worked out for the best!!!!

Too bad you, Bob, Jeanne and Lilly couldn't just go ahead and enjoy the cruise!!

We'll do a cruise when Lily is old enough to enjoy the kids club. In the meantime, we have a week at Newport Beach with Lily and Jeanne in July and two weeks in August they will be here.

We'll do a cruise when Lily is old enough to enjoy the kids club. In the meantime, we have a week at Newport Beach with Lily and Jeanne in July and two weeks in August they will be here.

That sounds like fun!! What dates in July? I hope it's not during our stay at BC :rolleyes2

July 8th to 15th so I'll be at work on the 7th and not back to work until the 21st.

Phew!! That was close. We will be checking in on the 19th (and hoping to run into Dee) so we will stop by and see you on the 21st or 22nd :banana:

How did I not know this thread existed until now?! What a wonderful thread for a wonderful family!

From Teena:

Jeanne said Lily FINALLY likes princess stuff. She was not into the princesses at all but Jeanne got so tired of her watching the parades (a friend taped them onto a DVD for her), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake the Pirate, that she started putting Disney movies in the DVD player. She started with Cars and Nemo and after being sick of them being played over and over again, Jeanne put in Beauty and the Beast. OMG ... she loved it after the first hour of crying for Nemo. And when Belle dances around, Lily dances around.

I had purchased a bunch of princess dresses (of course) and one of them (the green one) is there in Vegas and the rest are here since I figured Jeanne would want her to wear them when we visit WDW. She has shown it to Jeanne but Jeanne had no interest in frilly things .... UNTIL NOW. Apparently she pointed to it after the second time of "dancing" to Beauty and the Beast and screamed "mama, mama, put on". So on it went and she danced and danced and danced. So we now have an official Disney Princess!!!!!

Love the "Princess Dance!!"

I can see Teena now, adding to the Already Purchased collection of dresses. After all, A Girls gotta have plenty of choices :tink: right???

Missy

Love the video, Teena! Great tech work, Dee! Lily is one seriously cute princess - and look at that dancing! Reminds me of my niece - you can tell there is a lot of spirit in that dancing! :)

Keeping you and Bob in our prayers!!!

I'm reporting from Newport Beach, CA. Jeanne brought her laptop and figured out how to log on here. So..... although I can't put in pictures, I'll try to keep up with questions, etc.

First of all, we are having a ball. House we are renting ... thanks to a fellow DISER here who referred us to it ... is absolutely perfect. Clean, has everything you can think of in it, is soooo close to beach and bay and good restaurants. We love everything about it. Only negative is the ocean beach. Beach is wonderful but we are not crazy about the drop off in the ocean. Our only other CA beach experience was Huntington Beach and that had a wonderful beach. Here the actual beach is long and beautiful but then it drops off steeply and after a few feet of wet sand, goes right into the ocean which also drops off steeply. Wherein Huntington Beach you can walk and walk before you are up to your waist. So I think next year when Lily is more interested in playing in the waves, we'll have to look for a house in Huntington Beach. Anybody has any referrals, please let me know. The location here in the Newport Beach house is unbelievable. Car won't be moved for the whole week. You can walk to everything!!! And the ferry over to the island is so much fun.

California Here We Come! :moped:

Car Ferry:

Arrival:

Life's A Beach! :beach:

Look Who I Found!!!

Dee, thanks so much for posting! Now those are some super happy photos - wonderful to see Teena and Bob enjoying their time with Lily and Jeanne. And always great to see friends in Newport Beach!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter