Lightening McQueen Show in DHS

bdarling

Mouseketeer
Does the new Lightening McQueen show have FP? It is short, but continual so wondering if it is a tier 2 FP. Other shows like that - Muppets and Philharmagic - have FP.

Not at present. And like the others you mentioned, not at all needed.

I was thinking it would be another tier 2 to use, so can get to 4th FP. It is new to me, so I will go. Videos I have seen look cute.

Does the new Lightening McQueen show have FP? It is short, but continual so wondering if it is a tier 2 FP. Other shows like that - Muppets and Philharmagic - have FP.

A complete and current list of all FP attractions is maintained in the FP FAQ, specifically Post #8.

No need for a FP. It seats a lot of people at one time and, like OP stated, it's a continuous show, so there's not a very long wait. Totally worth it! As cute as can be!

No. It’s really for younger kids IMO, although the air conditioning and seat was nice for a bit.

It’s probably a great spot for parents to take little kids who are too short/scared to ride Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster, since it’s location is near both of them.

its a very cute show. Hidden and doesn't seem to be be very busy.
Seems to be geared for kids, but still fun to see.

I originally thought it was like the car stunt show at Disney Paris - That is worth seeing. But then I looked at the previews, and it is a cute show for lovers of the Cars movie. It is nice for AC and rest while others ride ToT and RnR. I have 2 disabled adults in my group going in Jan, and while I don't expect to need the A/C, I know those guys will like the show. It opened this Spring, so I wanted to get it on my list. No FP required is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter