LGMH protocol greeting

I love this site you guys!!! DH thinks i'm nuts though. Anyway...we'll be there nov. 9-16. hopefully i'll see some DISers there. I'll be wearing a lime green lanyard (probebly with tink on it since i can't find a lime green mickey out)...with a lgmh hooked to it...which will also be on our backpacks...and strollers...and anywhere else i get the urge to put one.

Okay, dumb newbie question time!

I think I figured the focker watch thing out (never seen the movie), but how do you respond to that?

If anyone sees me there in three weeks (EEEEEEE!!!! :yay: ), I'll be the clueless one.

Okay, dumb newbie question time!

I think I figured the focker watch thing out (never seen the movie), but how do you respond to that?

If anyone sees me there in three weeks (EEEEEEE!!!! :yay: ), I'll be the clueless one.
I suppose you could do what Ben Stiller does, and stand there and look uncomfortable and a little frightened (my natural response, too), or you could come over and say, "HI!".

Have fun in 3 weeks!

We just returned home from our trip.

While at Pop I had 1 Disser say hello-(UtahMama )

I had LGMH on my fanny pack & bag

We had just arrived and were going to the food court

A whole bunch of us will be down from Nov. 28- Dec 8, we are going as a Magical Gatherings group called "Disney Dreamers", and we will all be sporting our Lime Green Mickey Heads! Keep a look out!:goodvibes

I'll be there the first week of November. There are no Home Depots near me so I my not be able to get a LGMH but I hope to see some of you there with them and maybe get a friendly greeting in return if I say HI (even if I don't have the official emblem on me :rolleyes1 )

Some thread had a picture of one. You could make your own. You can still say HI!
Took my Mom to HD to get a stove. Of course, had to get paint samples. I did warn her to keep quiet as I took a handfull of the green ones. I just knew shw was going to say some remark about I had better not paint my room THAT color. :rotfl:

Where do you get the "Team Focker Watch" lanyards?? I "Focker Watched" a couple of people on our last trip but I would have felt much more "official" if I was sportin' that lanyard!! :rotfl: Anyone know where I can get one?

How is it going out there - did we stop thinking about the rest of the DISers that need to know the MOVE? I was so happy to know this - and was able to put it into action in Oct 07 that I think we should be sure the rest follow suit!:cool2:

I'm with you on this one. I had someone do this to me at Crystal Palace this past Sept. 07. It was great & we both got a good laugh out of it. We talked for a bit about the board & then went back to our breakfast business.

So - idle chit chat will bring it back to notice of ALL! :cool2: Let's go!:rotfl2:

My wife and I are faily new to the DIS boards. We plan on having our LGMH's for our trip May 30 through June 8. Come on up, and we will say hi!

:thumbsup2 ::yes::

I went over the top - if I'm not seen - then I'm not trying hard enough! Scan in LGMH, put in DIS name - reverse image - print on iron on - do just that - and add stuff!
BeadyLadysignforbag.jpg

:scared:

What a great Idea. I would have never thought to scan this in to print! Your'e a genius!

I saw a lot of DISers on my last two trips to Disney (April 07 & October 07)... but I wasn't a DISer then... I'm a relative newbie over here, I just discovered the DIS two-three weeks ago. I'll have to make sure to get some LGMH stuff before our next trip... although DFi (DH by then) will definitely think I'm crazier than he already does.... :rotfl:

What a great Idea. I would have never thought to scan this in to print! Your'e a genius!

aww, shucks!:lovestruc

Enjoy! Send a picture if you do the same.

and the newbies - WELCOME Aboard. There is a ton of information on this boards - so look around!

Glad you posted about the Focker sign, I would've thought anyone doing that was a nut and run away :lmao: I've had my LGMH for awhile, just need to laminate them :woohoo:

okay, speaking as a UK DISer, I want a LGMH but obviously cannot get them here as we don't have a Home Depot!!!!! If anybody is willing to post one or even a few to me (very light and inexpensive to post????), I would be soooooooooo grateful. Please PM me if you are willing. I would love one for my December trip home to AKV. Please!!!!!

My wife and I are faily new to the DIS boards. We plan on having our LGMH's for our trip May 30 through June 8. Come on up, and we will say hi!

:thumbsup2 ::yes::

ssmerdel - we will be at POP during the same time (May 31-June 5). I'll have my LGMH on my purple backpack (purple and green, my two favorite colors!).

I'll me on the look out for you! :magnify:

Hi, fellow DISers..I am going to home depot this weekend to pick up lgmh.i can also mail some extras out if needed..i will support the DIS movement!!:thumbsup2 Everybody needs alittle Dis in their lives!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter