• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lets Thank Them!!!!

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
I just wanted to say a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: To: Mary Jo, Judy from Boise and Tink33 for post that help us all so much!!!! :love:
Whos with me!!! :Pinkbounc :dance3:

I AGREE!! :worship:

:grouphug:

:thanks:

:disrocks:

I would also like to include Iceskatejen and Hydroguy.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I've just started researching our Sept. trip and they have already been a HUGE help!!!!

Woohoo! You guys are awesome! I made this 4 u! :sunny:

f0bd856e.gif

:thumbsup2 pixiedust: :thanks: You have showed me so much involving my DL trip, you're the greatest :cheer2:

THANK YOU!!! I enjoy reading this MB so much I even drop in when I'm not planning a trip! :thumbsup2

Even though I've just joined in on these boards for preparing for our Dec. trip to DL, I've already found a ton of helpful info. and thank everyone here for their expertise!! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Thank You Very Much

This is the best message board in space, and it's because of you ladies. The information on these boards are priceless. We all know it's lots of work for you to keep these boards "CLEAN" and family friendly!
You are very much appreciated!

Again, THANK YOU!​

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :disrocks: I agree with the Clean comment. I had no idea how bad other pages could be until someone told me. (just a hint, I am only here!! even when I am just dreaming of a trip!) :thanks:

I agree, they make planning a trip so much easier. As well a thank you goes out to all that post on this site!!!!!!!!!~

Ditto to everyone's comments :cheer2:. Our trip to DL in May was AWESOME because of the info and tips we received on this board. :cool1:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Count me in! :love:

The Mods, and all the regular posters, on this board are great!

Not really surprising that the true spirit of Walt Disney would reside in the board dedicated to his original creation!!! :grouphug:

Without everyone who posts here, this board would not be what it is today. I would like to thank everyone who posts their secret spots, their best strategies, and shares their vacations in pictures and words with us.

Love those mods, and all the DISers. Ya feel like family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter