Let me see if i got this right

waynedavis703

Earning My Ears
I can still book 3 rooms with my one AP, i just can't get the "best rate". I will still get the AP discount but it might not be the "best rate". But, there might not be a better rate then the AP rate they originally send out. they should make it known that there WILL be a better rate then the regular AP rates for the people using the Best rate program. does this sound right?

So far if you do it the traditional way you can book 3 rooms. Correct, you might not get the best rate. There might not be a better rate than the AP rate and there might not be a rate at all for those who don't book online. That has yet to be determined but it could be possible, or if the rate is there, very very limited as to when and where.

They aren't saying there will be a better rate than the AP rates, just that you will get the best public rate out there. AP rates are public rates so that would be the best rate if in fact it truely is the best deal at the time.

I think you will still be able to book 3 rooms with one AP with the new program. You just have to do it 3 times and pay one-nights deposit 3 times. We'll have to see when the system comes back up, but if you could only book one room, that would prevent people from splitting resort stays wouldn't it?

as it was explained to me, right now the software is set up to only allow one reservation per AP per night and it can not handle making one ressie with multiple rooms. So as of now, if you only have one AP in your family, you can only book one room. It sounds like they are trying to make changes to allow you to book multi-room ressies online, not just for this program but in general, but it may not be a change that happens right away since it will involve lots of software changes.

As for calling in... :confused3 More than likely you'll be able to do the call in thing, but they aren't going to promise that. Best guess is that it is going to depend on how successful this new promo is. If it goes really well, then no call ins (or drastically limited ones. If it isn't a huge hit, then we'll see some sort of call in. It may be AP rates or it may be a "for anyone" rate. We just have to wait and see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter