Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

Hello Amysue:
Could I please have 2 of the Legoland coupons if you still have spares ? I just joined the forum so I'm unable to send any PMs yet. We are planning a trip to LL around Memorial Day.

Regards and thanks,
Al

Hello Amysue:
Could I please have 2 of the Legoland coupons if you still have spares ? I just joined the forum so I'm unable to send any PMs yet. We are planning a trip to LL around Memorial Day.

Regards and thanks,
Al

I have lots, will send you a PM with my address for the SASE!!! Have fun!!

I have lots, will send you a PM with my address for the SASE!!! Have fun!!
Got your PM. Thanks very much, AmySue. I will send out the envelope in Monday's mail with a note of my username and #of coupons needed.

Regards,
Al

Hi there, I have just joined the site so can't PM you. We are from New Zealand and plan to visit in late Oct. Is there any way we can take advantage of this offer? Thanks

I did,and the coupons are in the mail!!!

AmySUe[/QUOTE]

Great! I'll be looking for them. My kids are SO excited!!

Update: I got them today! I can't thank you enough!!

thanks AmySue - I received the coupons yesterday! Have put them in a special spot until August.. again, I really appreciate your trouble on this!

We are taking our vacation in August, and I would love to be able to afford going to Legoland! The kids would be thrilled! Could you possibly PM me your address so that I can send you an envelope?

:)

We will be going to DL & Legoland in July and would love coupons! Can you please PM me with your address

Got your PM. Thanks very much, AmySue. I will send out the envelope in Monday's mail with a note of my username and #of coupons needed.

Regards,
Al
Hello AmySue:
I sent out the SASE in Monday's mail from the Bay area, so, I'm hoping you will receive it in a day, or, two. Please PM me if you don't receive my envelope by Friday.

Regards and thanks,
Al

thanks AmySue - I received the coupons yesterday! Have put them in a special spot until August.. again, I really appreciate your trouble on this!

I'm glad they arrived. Don't put them in such a special spot that you can't find them come August!! That is what I would do!!

We are taking our vacation in August, and I would love to be able to afford going to Legoland! The kids would be thrilled! Could you possibly PM me your address so that I can send you an envelope?

I have PMed you the particulars!! Have fun

:)

We will be going to DL & Legoland in July and would love coupons! Can you please PM me with your address

PM to you too!!!

Hello AmySue:
I sent out the SASE in Monday's mail from the Bay area, so, I'm hoping you will receive it in a day, or, two. Please PM me if you don't receive my envelope by Friday.

Regards and thanks,
Al

Got it today, will be in the mail tomorrow!!! Also, Disney*Happy, DTDkettlecorn, ECO323, SylviaL, and ALyssaCameronsDad!!

Keep those requests (for coupons) coming!!!

AmySue

Just back from a week away and was delighted to find the coupons waiting on the doormat for me. Thank you once again for going out of your way to make sure these got to me. Roll on July :yay:

Edel

P.S. Postcard as promised is winging it's way to your DD as I type.

Just back from a week away and was delighted to find the coupons waiting on the doormat for me. Thank you once again for going out of your way to make sure these got to me. Roll on July :yay:

Edel

P.S. Postcard as promised is winging it's way to your DD as I type.

Hurray for safe arrivals, and for saving money at LegoLand. I know myDD will love getting her postcard!! Thank you!!

Hi grumpyvet! Do you have any coupons left? We are going to be in SoCal the first week of June and would love 2, if you have any more...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter