Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

Hi,

Myself and my family are heading for our 1st trip to Disneyland this Summer so I have been researching like mad. We are definately going to fit in a trip to Legoland, it will probably be the highlight of our trip for my 7 year old DS. Anyway I came across your very kind post offering coupons and would love to ask for 2 if you still have some left. However due to the fact that I live in Ireland it won't be possible for me to send a SASE. However should you have any left I would be happy to send you the money for P&P via Paypal. Hoping you can help

Many thanks

Edel

P.S. I can't PM you as although I have been lurking on this site for months I have only just registered.

Hi,

Myself and my family are heading for our 1st trip to Disneyland this Summer so I have been researching like mad. We are definately going to fit in a trip to Legoland, it will probably be the highlight of our trip for my 7 year old DS. Anyway I came across your very kind post offering coupons and would love to ask for 2 if you still have some left. However due to the fact that I live in Ireland it won't be possible for me to send a SASE. However should you have any left I would be happy to send you the money for P&P via Paypal. Hoping you can help

Many thanks

Edel

P.S. I can't PM you as although I have been lurking on this site for months I have only just registered.

I have PMed you....start posting so you can respond. But don't worry, I will get the coupons in your hands!!!

AmySue

Would I be able to get 2 coupons?

Please PM me. ;)

Jen

Jen, you most certainly can have 2. I have PMed you!!!

Have fun.

I went to DQ after my swim today and got more so this "big give" should last awhile longer. I'd gone 1.5 miles, so felt all virtuous so only got a Diet Coke. What was I thinking?

AmySue

Jen, you most certainly can have 2. I have PMed you!!!

Have fun.

I went to DQ after my swim today and got more so this "big give" should last awhile longer. I'd gone 1.5 miles, so felt all virtuos so only got a Diet Coke. What was I thinking?

AmySue

No Blizzard??? Yea, what were you thinking? :sad2:

Thanks so much for the PM, will do as you advised and get posting so that I can PM you back.

Edel

Hey Tracy!! You are right, awfully magical and friendly for a bitter babe of DL, huh? Yeah, well, now that my evil plot to MAYBE attend next year has started: me, not so bitter.

Anyway, for the last 3 years I have bogarted a stack of coupons for LL from my local Dairy Queen. The coupons are for a free child entrance to both the aquarium and park with the purchase of an adult ticket. Each coupon is good for one child/adult combo. So instead of $83 adult plus $68 child, the kid is free.

So let me know if you need one or two. Even if we didn't show it on the scavenger hunt, we are winners, wouldn't you say?

No worries Susan, you're gonna get lucky!! I still have 40 left!!!!!:yay:

AmySue

Hey AmySue, can you sign me up for a coupon next year? My family and I will be going to the San Diego area in the fall of 2010...What are the dates for the coupon? Do they have expiration dates?

TIA,
Sarah

Hey AmySue, can you sign me up for a coupon next year? My family and I will be going to the San Diego area in the fall of 2010...What are the dates for the coupon? Do they have expiration dates?

TIA,
Sarah

Sarah,

My current stash expireds Dec 31 of this year, but look for my thread next year...assuming I get them again!!

AmySUe

Thanks so much, you really went out of your way to send them on to me.

Got your PM you wild poster, you!!

Your coupons go in the mail in about a half hour. That's me, service with a

AmySue

I'm sure half the board think I'm mad, posting inane smilies on random posts. :rolleyes1

Edel

Thanks so much, you really went out of your way to send them on to me.

You are welcome, and it was zero big deal!!
I'm sure half the board think I'm mad, posting inane smilies on random posts. :rolleyes1

Edel

I think that kind of "mad" is good!!!

OKay, I got the mother lode of envelopes in the mail today!! I am sending to, trstno1, MIckey Mania, Ross3half , Shelebeen , and someone who didn't include their username!!!

They will all go to the PO tomorrow. I hope everyone has a riot at LL!!!

Hi AmySue! Can I have one of your coupons? We are going to the park for a day before our October trip to DLR. Thank you so much!

Oh and if you get any of the $10 off coupons, I'd love one of those also! You're the bestest!

Hi AmySue! Can I have one of your coupons? We are going to the park for a day before our October trip to DLR. Thank you so much!

Oh and if you get any of the $10 off coupons, I'd love one of those also! You're the bestest!

Heather,
I absolutely have more coupons. I get the $10 ones every once in awhile, but the ones I have now expire soon. I will let you know if I get one that will last that long!!

I'll PM you my address so you can send the SASE!!!!

AmySue

Hey there AmySue --

Just wondering if you received my SASE??? I sure hope so!!! Hoping to save some money so that I can buy more "stuff." Thanks again,

Heather,
I absolutely have more coupons. I get the $10 ones every once in awhile, but the ones I have now expire soon. I will let you know if I get one that will last that long!!

I'll PM you my address so you can send the SASE!!!!

AmySue

Can i ask when the free kid with adult coupons expire please? Dh and I just decided to go 2 weeks from today with our two boys so we would be there May 13-20. I am in Canada so wouldn't have time to get a SASE but i could send PP and have you send it to my friend in SD if that would work?
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter