Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

Hi - now my girls want the name fills... star wars filled letters with the SW logo like those created in post 1074 - for a white tee - Names are KRYSTAL & AMANDA. thanks!!!:hippie:

That was so fast - really appreciate it - it looks great!!:hippie:

Hi - now my girls want the name fills... star wars filled letters with the SW logo like those created in post 1074 - for a white tee - Names are KRYSTAL & AMANDA. thanks!!!:hippie:

I am glad Mike liked it and the girls wanted their own, here you are...

krystal_starwarsfillframe.jpg

amanda_starwarsfillframe.jpg

I had been searching and even started a thread!! I knew I saw it somewhere! I was hoping to get the Star Wars name fill like on post 1040 (page 70) that looks like the film title with the names Conor and Ronan.

Thank you so much! Off to make sure I still have some of your transfer paper around:)

I had been searching and even started a thread!! I knew I saw it somewhere! I was hoping to get the Star Wars name fill like on post 1040 (page 70) that looks like the film title with the names Conor and Ronan.

Thank you so much! Off to make sure I still have some of your transfer paper around:)

Here are your designs - enjoy!

conor_starwarsfillframe.jpg

ronan_starwarsfillframe.jpg

Hi! Awesome disigns... was wondering if we could get the boy STar Wars with "Tobias" and the girl one with "Gianna" ?? It would be so great! They both want to do Jedi Training this April. :) Can you still also do the Indiana Jones one? DS, Tobias, would love one with his name on it! Thanks!:banana:

Thank you Amy!!! I can't wait to show my son in the morning. He's just getting into Star Wars so he'll love it!

Hi Amy, first let me say that after looking through nearly 80 pages of requests, I've learned that your designs are popular and that your are very talented! I was able to find my sons' names in your Stars Wars Lego Design #1 but I'd love a candy bar wrapper to use a favor for my son's 7th Birthday. His name is Cooper. Could you personalize one for me?

Thank you so much!

Hi! Awesome disigns... was wondering if we could get the boy STar Wars with "Tobias" and the girl one with "Gianna" ?? It would be so great! They both want to do Jedi Training this April. :) Can you still also do the Indiana Jones one? DS, Tobias, would love one with his name on it! Thanks!:banana:

Here are your designs...

tobias_lego.jpg

tobias_legoindy.jpg

gianna_legoblue.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter