Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

Hi Amy, first let me say that after looking through nearly 80 pages of requests, I've learned that your designs are popular and that your are very talented! I was able to find my sons' names in your Stars Wars Lego Design #1 but I'd love a candy bar wrapper to use a favor for my son's 7th Birthday. His name is Cooper. Could you personalize one for me?

Thank you so much!

I am flattered to be one of your first posts. Welcome to the DIS! Here is Cooper's design...

cooper_candy.jpg

I am flattered to be one of your first posts. Welcome to the DIS! Here is Cooper's design...
Thanks Amy! In Cooper's words "AWESOME!". Once I make the shirts using the previously found designs and fix up the candy bar loot, I'll post a pic.

I think my one other post was complimenting somebody on some of their finished DISign projects, everybody is so creative :thumbsup2.

Thanks again,
Michele

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if I could have the StarWars Lego design and the the one from post 1175 with the logo name fill for the following names:
Bailey
Karrlea
Chris
Windy

Thank you so much!

Thanks Amy! In Cooper's words "AWESOME!". Once I make the shirts using the previously found designs and fix up the candy bar loot, I'll post a pic.

I think my one other post was complimenting somebody on some of their finished DISign projects, everybody is so creative :thumbsup2.

Thanks again,
Michele

I would love to see pictures, if you would like to post them. You are very welcome!

Love love LOVE them! Can't wait to make the shirts! This trip will be our 1st Star Wars weekend and I'm soooo excited! Thank you!!!

OMG!! This is the most awesome thing I have found on here so far! We are going to Disney & Legoland in a few months & my kids are obsessed w StarWars & Indiana Jones.

Can I get Indiana Jones for Justin

Boys StarWars like in post #1176 - Justin

Girl Star Wars - Brittany & Kira-Mae
:woohoo:
Thank you!!!!

OMG!! This is the most awesome thing I have found on here so far! We are going to Disney & Legoland in a few months & my kids are obsessed w StarWars & Indiana Jones.

Can I get Indiana Jones for Justin

Boys StarWars like in post #1176 - Justin

Girl Star Wars - Brittany & Kira-Mae
:woohoo:
Thank you!!!!

Here are your requested designs... I hope they love them.

justin_legoindy.jpg

justin_lego.jpg

brittany_legoblue.jpg

kiramae_legoblue.jpg

They r WoNdErFuL!! Thank u for making them up for me. I tried to pm u for the transfer info but the disboard said b/c I am new I have to post a few more times b4 I can pm u. I am working on that now. Thank u again!!!:lovestruc

They r WoNdErFuL!! Thank u for making them up for me. I tried to pm u for the transfer info but the disboard said b/c I am new I have to post a few more times b4 I can pm u. I am working on that now. Thank u again!!!:lovestruc

You are very welcome! And welcome to the DIS!!!

I left you a request on the other thread, but I just came across these and I love them!! Could you make me some Star Wars blanks? I found #3, #4, and #5 in this thread but would love the one with Princess Leia in the front and the one with the 4 light sabers - Darth Maul, Obi Won, Yoda, and maybe Anakin (I can't tell with the Lego figures!!)

Thank you so much!!

I left you a request on the other thread, but I just came across these and I love them!! Could you make me some Star Wars blanks? I found #3, #4, and #5 in this thread but would love the one with Princess Leia in the front and the one with the 4 light sabers - Darth Maul, Obi Won, Yoda, and maybe Anakin (I can't tell with the Lego figures!!)

Thank you so much!!

I think these are the two you are requesting...

lego_blank.jpg

lego_blue_blank.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter