Latest time to cancel reservations?

DisneyDarlingness

DIS Veteran
Hi! Lately, is the latest time for canceling a dining reservation 24 hours prior to the start of the reservation or before midnight the night before? Today I was able to cancel via the app at 24 hours minus 2 minutes (so, a tiny bit less than 24 hours prior) but am not sure if that is just a fluke? Thanks!!

I’m the past, I’ve successfully modified reservations after midnight. I selected a date in the future and then canceled that reservation. I wouldn’t rely on this, but it worked for me when I realized I had forgotten to cancel a reservation before midnight.

When I was there in April I was unable to cancel a reservation on the app when it was before midnight the day before but less than 24 hours before the reservation. There was a message with a phone number to call which, of course, got me nowhere. (I modified the reservation out and cancelled it.)

When I was there in April I was unable to cancel a reservation on the app when it was before midnight the day before but less than 24 hours before the reservation. There was a message with a phone number to call which, of course, got me nowhere. (I modified the reservation out and cancelled it.)
Exactlly this. I was there a few weeks ago and it could not be less than 24 hours. Midnight did not matter.

Exactlly this. I was there a few weeks ago and it could not be less than 24 hours. Midnight did not matter.
Oh, foo. I'm sorry to hear this! DH has no shame in asking me to change ADRs the evening before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter