Last time you were "drunk"

LOL

Oh nooo, the golden rule is never ever ever get drunk at a work thing :p

i would give anything to see what advice you gave her, LOL
Basically it was the "Girl Power" speech. "You deserve so much better" "He doesn't know what he is missing". And a bunch of stuff like that. Well not long later she met someone else. It was been almost 3 years, and her and her boyfriend just got their first apartment together. :lovestruc

The last time my parents went on vacation w/ us, maybe about 5 years or so ago.

They don't drink. We do, especially on vacation, but not around them.

DH & I went out for a "date night," & the kids went to dinner w/ my parents & then went back to my parents' condo.

I don't know... normally, I can handle a few drinks better. But not this night!

I don't even remember much... but DH was trying to sober me up w/ coffee before we went back to the condos because my parents were expecting us to come back to their condo to get our kids. Our DD & older DS were PLENTY old enough to (1) stay by themselves & (2) walk back to our condo from my parents' condo... but, since we'd always gone to their condo after "date night" on previous vacations, they were expecting us... and, well, you'd just have to know my parents. If just DH went to get the kids, there'd be questions. If we texted the kids & said, "We're back... y'all come on back," there'd be questions.

So, here we are, married adults in our late 30s/early 40s (I can't remember exactly how long ago it was), & DH is trying to cover up the fact that I'm sooooo drunk... just like we were kids trying to sneak in.

If my parents noticed, they never said.

The last time my parents went on vacation w/ us, maybe about 5 years or so ago.

They don't drink. We do, especially on vacation, but not around them.

DH & I went out for a "date night," & the kids went to dinner w/ my parents & then went back to my parents' condo.

I don't know... normally, I can handle a few drinks better. But not this night!

I don't even remember much... but DH was trying to sober me up w/ coffee before we went back to the condos because my parents were expecting us to come back to their condo to get our kids. Our DD & older DS were PLENTY old enough to (1) stay by themselves & (2) walk back to our condo from my parents' condo... but, since we'd always gone to their condo after "date night" on previous vacations, they were expecting us... and, well, you'd just have to know my parents. If just DH went to get the kids, there'd be questions. If we texted the kids & said, "We're back... y'all come on back," there'd be questions.

So, here we are, married adults in our late 30s/early 40s (I can't remember exactly how long ago it was), & DH is trying to cover up the fact that I'm sooooo drunk... just like we were kids trying to sneak in.

If my parents noticed, they never said.

LOL, I could so relate in hiding it from your parents when your a grown *** adult , LOL, I love it

Well properly hammered a couple of months ago. Friend brought ou tequila but it was cheap gross tequila, we had no lemons so ended doing bourbon and coke chasers to wash it down. Next thing I new it was the next morning and there was some hilarious videos.

I honestly don't remember the last time I was drunk. Sometime over the summer I did have like more than 2 glasses of wine. I felt pretty rough the next morning that's for sure.

The last time I was truly drunk was on my 21st birthday. I hurt so badly the next day that I vowed that it wouldn't happen again.

FF to when I was 42. We were in Punta Cana and we met Judy from England. It was her 50th birthday celebration. She came back from a booze cruise feeling pretty good. She asked me to go to the pool bar with her for a glass of champagne. I told her that we had early reservations, so I had to get back to my room to shower. She said, "but it's my birthday and you have to celebrate with one drink." So, I went to the pool bar. 7 drinks and an hour later, I giggled back to my room. My DH was on the bed, tapping his foot. The kids were asking why I was giggling. DH said, "because your mother's drunk." I found that hysterical. I didn't get to shower. I tied my hair up and we went to dinner. I was fine by the time we got to the restaurant. So, I count that as only tipsy.

I figure that in 10 years I'll do it again when I'm 63 to make it an every 21 years anniversary thing.

I'm usually a one and done drink type of gal.

Twelve years ago, at my BIL and SIL's wedding. I do not really do anything embarrassing when I get drunk, but I danced at the wedding reception and my ILs have NEVER let me live that down. I'm talking about appropriate, regular wedding dancing, not falling-down-on-the-floor dancing, but it was out of character for me. Gotta love the in-laws!

Normally I never have more than a glass of wine or a beer with dinner.

I am in the never group. It has never had any appeal for me.

I have however had a hangover from general anesthesia. The doctor told me that it wouldn't be so bad, "just like a hangover," he said with a chuckle. I told him, "I've never had a hangover." His face went super serious. "Oh," he said and quietly walked away. And let me tell you, it was the worst! I really can't imagine anyone voluntarily doing that to themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter