LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in just sheer disbelief. Why would someone do that? It is just unbelievable to steal someone else's ARTWORK. Do you happen to know anyone else who has body parts for the door. Yours were absolutely what I was looking for, I just didn't have printer ink, and therefore did not download them when they were available. I would be very proud to have LADY B all over them if still at all possible. My email is cwellenberger@centurylink.net if you could possibly email them to me. We have three cruise doors and i was going to let the kids change out outfits, so I was wanting to print out most of them. Again I am so sorry someone took your work. There are still honest people out there!!!!!(who ABSOLUTELY LOVE your work) Thank you for all you do

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. People like this are just beyond believe.

Corinna

This makes me very, very sad for you. Not only that, but I spent yesterday picking out 2 PERFECT designs for our upcoming trip, and just logged on to request them from you. :sad:

I am so sorry that someone did that. I can imagine how frustrating it would be to put so much work into something and then have it stolen. I hope you feel better and that you know how much you make people happy with your work. Hugs!

So sorry to hear this. I can never understand what makes people do things like that. There is no pride in representing someone elses work as your own.
Please know that your work is enjoyed and appreciated

Geri

I completely agree! I'm so sorry someone has done this to you :sad2:

So sorry to hear that! Let me know when you reopen I would still love the designs you answered my post about!

Thanks!

So sorry to hear that! Let me know when you reopen I would still love the designs you answered my post about!

Thanks!

I have you on my list, I am taking care of any existing requests. I am just not accepting any new ones at this time. :goodvibes

Some people are just so unkind, and selfish. I am so sorry to hear this Lady B... All of you designers are so kind and amazing and offer your talent to all of us, free of charge and I know I, for one, have nothing short of praise and thanks for all of you for giving so unselfishly of your time and talent. Many thanks for the Pixie Dust that you give us....

This really made me so so sad. I just love all the work you do and have requested a few items from you in the past. I was really looking forward to requesting more for our December trip. I just don't understand why people think this is right. Please know that all your work is so appreciated and I really hope you do come back and start again.

I'm sorry LadyB! We are going to wear your artwork on our trip WITH your signature proudly displayed!

Hugs

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I would not still be here without you all!
I have decided to reopen but not until April. Please read post #1 for the update.

I am so sorry. Some people just don't understand the amount of time that is put into something like this. We appreciate all that you DISigners do. I would love to look at some of our past work. Can't wait until you reopen.

Lady B, I just want you to say that I am so sorry someone would do this to you. I am appalled by the complete disregard some people have for others. I want you to know that we made pillow cases out of the designs you made for us and had them signed while we were on our cruise last week. While I was waiting online at guest services to drop them off I was showing one to my MIL. Another woman overheard and went on and on about how great they were. I was sure to tell her that they were made by "Lady B" on the Disboards....and I truly believe that many, many others are quick to sing your praises too!!!! Thank you for all of your talent and hard work. God Bless!!

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to close my photo bucket. Someone has taken all of my character mickey heads, removed my name and is claiming them as their own. I spend alot of time making them and I am so disappointed that someone would think this was ok to do. :confused3
I plan to reopen my photo bucket soon but I need some time to regroup and decide what action to take. I will not be accepting any requests for now. Those that have a request made already please do not worry, I will work on those requests and post them as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding!

So sorry to hear this, your work is so unique and amazing. All that you do for us is very much appreciated, I am jealous that I cannot do it myself!

I love, love, love what you have created! I would like to request a few DISigns please! We are big Frozen fans here!

We are going on the Dream in May 2014.
I would like this that has The Gilmer Family and Disney Dream 2014:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/ladybcomplete/Completed Orders/Fet has The Gilmer Family and Disney Dream 2014.

Elsa mickey head with Emma in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...keyHeadFrozenIceElsaSnowFlake_zps575177fd.png

Olaf mickey head with Colbi in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...2014/DalGal101/MickeyHeadOlaf_zps818c7482.png

Football mickey head with Coach in the ear and Oakland Raiders instead of Sea Hawks:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...01/MickeyHeadFootBallSeaHawks_zps64e1570f.png

Cinderella Mickey Head with Peyton in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...MickeyHeadCharacterCinderella_zps49701525.png

Rapunzel Mickey Head with Kari in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...ickeyHeadFlowerWreathRapunzel_zps9cbfbf31.png

I couldn't find an Alice in Wonderland to link you a pic, but Alice Mickey Head if you can do it with Amber in the ear

Need these by April 16. TIA!!!

Hi,
The first link is incomplete so it takes me to a blank page. Can you describe the design to me?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter