LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I printed mine today. Thank you so much! They are perfect and my Son's Journal is now complete.

Hope you have a magical week.
allison

Hi Lady B,
On May 11, 2014 my family will be cruising on the Disney Dream for 4 days.
This will be our 4th Disney cruise. I found the cruise grand slam that you made and fell in love with it. I would love to have one for our door for this cruise, since the Dream is our last Disney ship to travel on.
CruiseGrandSlam_jpsf2114dOe.jpg - Linda & Denny 2014

I would also like to have the pirate map following the course of our cruise.
PirateMap_zps417cda91.jpg - Disney Dream May 11-15, 2014

Thank you so much for your amazing talent with all of your designs.

Roxie I luv them, thank you so much for all you hard work, will post a picture as soon as I can. Thank you again and again.

I love, love, love what you have created! I would like to request a few DISigns please! We are big Frozen fans here!

We are going on the Dream in May 2014.
I would like this that has The Gilmer Family and Disney Dream 2014:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/ladybcomplete/Completed Orders/Fet has The Gilmer Family and Disney Dream 2014.

Elsa mickey head with Emma in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...keyHeadFrozenIceElsaSnowFlake_zps575177fd.png

Olaf mickey head with Colbi in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...2014/DalGal101/MickeyHeadOlaf_zps818c7482.png

Football mickey head with Coach in the ear and Oakland Raiders instead of Sea Hawks:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...01/MickeyHeadFootBallSeaHawks_zps64e1570f.png

Cinderella Mickey Head with Peyton in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...MickeyHeadCharacterCinderella_zps49701525.png

Rapunzel Mickey Head with Kari in the ear:
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/...ickeyHeadFlowerWreathRapunzel_zps9cbfbf31.png

I couldn't find an Alice in Wonderland to link you a pic, but Alice Mickey Head if you can do it with Amber in the ear

Need these by April 16. TIA!!!

I'm loving all of your designs!

I was wondering if I could get a few letters please?

1. Epcot Letter
Could I get Nemo instead of Figment please?

2. Hollywood Studios Letter

3. Magic Kingdom Letter with Mickey and Minnie

4. Animal Kingdom Letter

No dates on any of them please.
Addressed to Julian, Owen, Brennan and Tegan

Thank you!!!!

ETA: Needed for April 10. Thanks!

Your designs are Great!
I would love it if I could Please get the following:
1) Mickey Head - NeverPirates Jake (Like Andy on your site) that has the outfit in the actual head with the name Patrick
2) Mickey Head - From Blanks but Add Patrick - Portal Ear2346 (Nemo)
3) Mickey Head - From Blanks but Add Patrick - MickeyHeadCarsLightening
4) Mickey Head - From Blanks but Add Patrick - MickeyHeadPirateMickeyHeadDarkRedBeveled
5) Name Fill - Lighting McQueen - like Sample Donovan - But in Name Patrick
6) Name Fill - Nemo Name Fill - like sample Madison - But in Name Patrick
7) Name Fill - MOM (any Minnie's)
8) Name Fill - DAD (any Mickey's)

My son will be so excited for our trip - We wouldn't need until first week of April or as soon as you have time.
We appreciate it.
Sandy

I love what you have created. I would like to make a few requests. I would need them around the middle of April.

1) MickeyHeadCowboyHat- With the name Kasen

2) MickeyHeadMinnieBigPinkPolkaDotBow- With the name Haley

3) MickeyHeadMinnieBowWithMinnie- With the name Tabitha

4 and 5) MickeyWordHeadMakrilmomMinnie and MickeyWordHeadMakrilmomMickey- Year 2014 and names: Fred, Scotty, Tina, Timothy, Heather, Tabitha, Haley, Kasen

Hello,

I would like to request a design please.
1. Cupcake TinkerBell Sara
2. Name: Alyssa Date: August 2014 Color: The same colors as the cupcake and the font in white.
3. Character: Tinker Bell
4. Date you will need: May 1, 2014

Thanks Rosemary

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support!
I have temporarily closed my Photo bucket and thread. I plan to reopen my photo bucket and thread in April. I am taking some time off to reorganize and regroup. I was trying to avoid pass protecting my Photo bucket but that is one of the changes I will be making. I was torn by this decision because a lot of my items are made with free backgrounds and disney clip art that others have made and I recognize that those are not mine to claim. However, I do claim the items that I have drawn and created myself as many hours have been put into them.
I will not be accepting any new requests until April. I will post again when I am ready to re-open. Those that have a request made already please do not worry, I will work on those requests and post them as soon as possible. My completed order photo bucket is still open but I will be password protecting it going forward so please pick up your items asap!

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to close my photo bucket. Someone has taken all of my character mickey heads, removed my name and is claiming them as their own. I spend alot of time making them and I am so disappointed that someone would think this was ok to do. :confused3
I plan to reopen my photo bucket soon but I need some time to regroup and decide what action to take. I will not be accepting any requests for now. Those that have a request made already please do not worry, I will work on those requests and post them as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding!

So sorry to hear this. I can never understand what makes people do things like that. There is no pride in representing someone elses work as your own.
Please know that your work is enjoyed and appreciated

Geri

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter