Ladies-only Valentine Sent/Received thread-COMPLETED

Those last four packages are on the way and will arrive any day now..... I can feel it!! :cool1:

8.gif

My package should reach is destination anytime. I sent it out on Saturday, 3 day priority. It was going from west coast to east coast. I hope it gets there soon!

Off Topic, but I had to say I just love the pic in your sig! You're going to have such a great time! :goodvibes

I'm sure it will be there any day now! :wizard:

Thanks my sister who is joining me on this cruise made it. Only 18 more months to go!! :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks my sister who is joining me on this cruise made it. Only 18 more months to go!! :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, where'd it go? Did the siggy police get ya? Well, it was cute!

Okay!!! I am hoping today is the day we hear about some more exchanges!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey, where'd it go? Did the siggy police get ya? Well, it was cute!

Okay!!! I am hoping today is the day we hear about some more exchanges!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The guy that formatted it on the tech board deleted it because people were using it without his permission:confused3 :confused3 :eek:

I GOT MY BOX!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Here is my loot:

Valentine mug with candy
A cute gorilla that makes kissing sounds ( so cute)
Valentine socks with hearts! (Who told her I can never find clean socks.:confused3 :lmao: )
Box o' chocolates
Cinderella Candy
Heart Candle
Reeses( my fav too) Hersheys bar:love: and Kissables YUM!!

Best part is Katherine is gone today so I don't have to share:thumbsup2 :rolleyes1 .

Thanks so much Debbie , this box made my day!!:hug:

The guy that formatted it on the tech board deleted it because people were using it without his permission:confused3 :confused3 :eek:
Oops, well, I see it back now and hopefully it's there to stay.

Best part is Katherine is gone today so I don't have to share:thumbsup2 :rolleyes1 .

YAY!!! Great news!!! Hurry eat the treats before she gets home! :lmao:

Hannah and I got our packages from January and Maddie today!!!!

Hannah is in school so I will wait and post about hers later.

BUT......here's all the goodies I got:

CANDY!!! Snickers, Twix and M&M's fun size candies! I :love: Snickers, so those will go first and fast. LOL

cute Valentine socks

a whole big bag of peanut Valentine peanut M&M's

a really nice heart picture frame

pink candle holders that have Valentine sayings on them

a blindfold that says Princess on it (I can always use another blindfold!):rolleyes1

a Valentine's Spin the Bottle game (maybe I can use the blindfold with that);)

a 2 pack of Valentine kitchen towels (so cute!) and a heart shaped cookie cutter

two pens from WDW, one is Minnie and the other is Mickey

and a very nice card.

Thank you so much January!! I really do love :love: everything! It was nice to get such a treat to cheer me up in this cold dreary weather we are having.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Okay here is what Hannah got from Maddie!!

A cute card

a Princess coloring book and crayons

4 heart shaped lollipops from WDW

Princess stickers and puppy/kitty Valentine stickers

some candy (Snickers, Twix and M&M's)

a box of chocolate hearts and some Princess conversation hearts

a Tinkerbell pen ( so cute!)

some Valentine socks with cute little monkeys on them and some white ones too

lipgloss in a Mickey/Minnie case

a Princess pen that is kind of like a wand

a Princess paddle and ball

a Princess tin with candy

and these things called Zizzelingers that are so cool. You put the whole envelope in water and it dissolves to reveal Princesses and you can play different games with them. It's hard to explain but they are cute.

THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!! :cheer2: She loved everything!! :cloud9: It really made her day. Both her sisters had received theirs already and she'd been waiting so patiently, and it was worth the wait! :thumbsup2

I took pics of all the stuff I got, and of Hannah with her goodies but it will have to wait till tomorrow when Ruben can post them since I don't know how. :rolleyes: :)

Here is my loot:

Valentine mug with candy
A cute gorilla that makes kissing sounds ( so cute)
Valentine socks with hearts! (Who told her I can never find clean socks.:confused3 :lmao: )
Box o' chocolates
Cinderella Candy
Heart Candle
Reeses( my fav too) Hersheys bar:love: and Kissables YUM!!

I am glad the goodies finally made it to you!!
I loved the gorilla, it was so cute!!
Socks I love holiday socks!!
I am glad you are enjoying your presents!!
Debbie

and these things called Zizzelingers that are so cool. You put the whole envelope in water and it dissolves to reveal Princesses and you can play different games with them. It's hard to explain but they are cute.

You're right. It is hard to explain. I know some people who might like playing games with waterlogged princesses, but they aren't little girls.

So no package for me yet but it is due to my own mistake. :guilty:

When I signed up for the exchange, I forgot to include my postal code (zipcode). I have no idea why I would miss that but I did. :confused:

I was so looking forward to this and I feel really bad for my fellow exchangee because it is lots of fun to see the reaction of others when they get the package you sent. So this is my public apology for you :teeth:

I am still hoping that some kind soul at the post office will look up my town and add the postal code but I am doubtful. :wizard: When I called the post office, the lady told me that it could take up to one month (!!!) for the package to make its way back to the sender.

and I also want to add that Beth is an exceptional Exchange Hostess :goodvibes

So no package for me yet but it is due to my own mistake. :guilty:

When I signed up for the exchange, I forgot to include my postal code (zipcode). I have no idea why I would miss that but I did. :confused:

I was so looking forward to this and I feel really bad for my fellow exchangee because it is lots of fun to see the reaction of others when they get the package you sent. So this is my public apology for you :teeth:

I am still hoping that some kind soul at the post office will look up my town and add the postal code but I am doubtful. :wizard: When I called the post office, the lady told me that it could take up to one month (!!!) for the package to make its way back to the sender.

and I also want to add that Beth is an exceptional Exchange Hostess :goodvibes

Kelly, I feel as bad about this as you do. No apology necessary, our post office should have caught the lack of postal code when calculating shipping costs. :rolleyes: I was so hoping that it would make it to you anyway. :hug:

Yes, Beth is an exceptional exchange hostess.:thumbsup2

Why shucks. Thanks Kelly and Debbie. :flower3: It's easy with such wonderful exchangers. :thumbsup2

Okay so here are the pics of my stuff from January.
DSCF2459.jpg

And Hannah's stuff from Maddie:
DSCF2460.jpg

Thanks again!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter