Ladies-only Valentine Sent/Received thread-COMPLETED

Why shucks. Thanks Kelly and Debbie. :flower3: It's easy with such wonderful exchangers. :thumbsup2

Okay so here are the pics of my stuff from January.
DSCF2459.jpg

And Hannah's stuff from Maddie:
DSCF2460.jpg

Thanks again!! :goodvibes

And add my thanks too Beth! This was so much fun. I'm so glad I did it for Samantha & Dana, they just loved it. And Sammie got Noelle's thank you card yesterday. I'll see them next weekend (we're all going to Matt's birthday party in VA), so I'll let her read it then.

I was so hoping that it would make it to you anyway. :hug:
It still might!! You never know. :wizard:

We are only waiting for one more "bonus" exchange to arrive. It's going all the way to Canada!! :cool1:

It's just a little something, but I hope it brings a smile. :)

And then we will be done. :thumbsup2

So far, I think all the packages were just great! I know the girls and I really enjoyed shopping for this and we loved everything we received.

I want to go ahead and say thanks to all who signed up!

0tk6.gif

I love doing exchanges and it's even more fun knowing I am sending out to a friend. :goodvibes

NEXT UP:

EASTER/SPRING EXCHANGE

Easter_Somebunny_Special_SKU_913631.jpg

happyeast3.gif

Those sign-ups will start on March 5th and will be for adults only since the kiddos will be getting their goodies from the Easter Bunny. ;)

This exchange will have the option of including healthy snacks for those who request it and are on WISH. Also since it includes a Spring theme as well as Easter, it should be fairly easy to find items to send.

Hope to see alot of you then!

We can all restore our faith in our postal services :cool1: I just picked up the mail and I got a great Valentine package from Debbie!

Here is what I got...

Ghiradelli Hot Cocoa :cloud9:
Ghiradelli Caramel Squares :)
Disney Valentine antenna Topper :lovestruc
Disney "Where Dreams Come True" Lisence Plate Frame - very nice - can't wait to put it on
Wickedly Hot Chocolate bubble bath/body wash :rolleyes1
Chocolate Lip Gloss (yum)
A very cute ceramic piggy bank (a white pig with heart spots) - the kids have already deemed this our bank for saving money for Disney :goodvibes

AND Debbie even included a cute package for both Cassie and Cooper with lollipops, velvet coloring crafts and hair elastics :goodvibes

Thank you so much Debbie. Everything is great and well worth the wait :flower3:

We can all restore our faith in our postal services :cool1: I just picked up the mail and I got a great Valentine package from Debbie!

OMG!!! That's wonderful news!!! YAY!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I am so happy it showed up and I know she will be too!! :woohoo:

All's well, that ends well. :wizard:

And don't forget you still have a small one coming from me, so you actually came out ahead on this one! :lmao:

Beth, here's a funny story for you: I bought Noelle a Pez candy dispenser at the supermarket. I didn't see it in the picture, and you never mentioned it, so I thought you forgot about it. Well, I was getting the cans of beans I needed for my taco soup (the bags were in the pantry) & in the bag was Noelle's Pez! So I never put it in. I'm so bad......

Beth, here's a funny story for you: I bought Noelle a Pez candy dispenser at the supermarket. I didn't see it in the picture, and you never mentioned it, so I thought you forgot about it. Well, I was getting the cans of beans I needed for my taco soup (the bags were in the pantry) & in the bag was Noelle's Pez! So I never put it in. I'm so bad......
LOL
And you thought I forgot. ;)

Seriously, I try to be so careful when I list what was sent since the person took time to shop for everything. :goodvibes Although it's easy to miss something when the kids are taking off with everything!! :rotfl2:

Don't worry about the Pez. I did that with Catherine's stocking. I forgot to put in some Spot the Target dog animal crackers that I thought were cute and bought. So I ate them myself. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Here is what I got...

Ghiradelli Hot Cocoa :cloud9:
Ghiradelli Caramel Squares :)
Disney Valentine antenna Topper :lovestruc
Disney "Where Dreams Come True" Lisence Plate Frame - very nice - can't wait to put it on
Wickedly Hot Chocolate bubble bath/body wash :rolleyes1
Chocolate Lip Gloss (yum)
A very cute ceramic piggy bank (a white pig with heart spots) - the kids have already deemed this our bank for saving money for Disney :goodvibes

AND Debbie even included a cute package for both Cassie and Cooper with lollipops, velvet coloring crafts and hair elastics :goodvibes

Thank you so much Debbie. Everything is great and well worth the wait :flower3:

Kelly, I am so glad that it arrived, and just in time for Valentine's Day! You are very welcome. :hug:

Beth has outdone herself!

Guess what came in the mail last night? A valentine package from Beth for me! all because she was worried the oringal package wouldn't come through. I'm feeling a little guilty now that I have gotten 2 packages.

Everything came in a cute heart themed basket...
There were Reese peanut butter cups, jelly beans, a variety of Russel Stover hearts, some Disney pens, lipstick pens, a HUGE lollipop, a cute light up keychain picture frame, a notepad, some sticky notepads, a Take 5 bar, some cupcake liners and some cute valentine messages on toothpicks (to put in cupcakes), a small hand cream/body scrub package, a pink princess antenna topper, a magic grow cocktail party novelty, a magnet, and some cute Disney pin buttons. WOW!

Beth, you promised me it would be small package! :furious: :teeth: :hug:

Beth, you promised me it would be small package! :furious: :teeth: :hug:
Everything in there was small. :confused3 :)

I'm glad it got there!! And that you liked it.

And with that, this exchange has come to a close!!! :cool1:
Thanks again to everyone, and I hope to see you all at the next one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter