LA county new rules

Steven G

DIS Veteran
I got an email from universal yesterday saying that starting yesterday (yes, great timing), that they would be requiring anyone over 5, instead of 12, to have vaccination or negative test. Their website is mostly updated to reflect that too. So be careful. I happened to be yesterday as well, but my son also was vaccinated (11 years old), so I don’t know what would have happened. They were checking though, asking for my drivers license too.

As far as my experience, the first two hours 9 to 11, the park was empty, and most rides were 5 to 10 min waits. After that, it got crowded, but not badly. I’d say 95% of the people were masking, and I heard a few times cast members asking people to mask up inside rides. There was no social distancing at all. the only ride we didnt go on that we wanted to is Jurassic world, partly because it was chilly yesterday, and partly because it was closed in the morning, when we were in the lower lot. We didn’t do ollivanders because we’ve done it a few times.

despicable me was the longest line for us At 40 min or so.

We knocked out Pets, mummy, transformers, Simpsons and the studio tour all with walk on or 5 min waits, as well as early lunch And exploring grinchmas. Then it got busier.

grinchmas was so fun. the grinch was giving hugs which was cool If you were ok with it.

Oh I forgot to mention about pets ride. In the morning they were doing standby, but later they switched to virtual line thing. Not sure when they switched. They seemed to run out of virtual line in afternoon, again not sure when. We did pets first and were one of the first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter