Kristin's low carb journal

Kirsten you get a gold star for not yelling at your daughter! My mother would have had a fit! LOL! :crazy:

I wanted to make sure you saw my response to your winery question. We did go to Mount Pleasant winery and had such a good time. I loved the different wines there and cannot wait to go back and do it all over again!

~Amanda

How are things going for you, Kristin? I definitely give you 5 sunnies for not losing your cool! Holy cow, purple paint everywhere, that would make me :faint:

I hope you are having a nice weekend. :)

Hey guys sorry I have been MIA....I really need to get my head back on straight. I have no desire to eat right, my excersise has been good. So for the time being I am going to read everyone elses posts and try to get back on track in time.

Keep up the good work guys

Hi Kristin,

I am struggling right along with you. Just do your best each day. It is enough.

Have a good day,
Beth

Hi Kristin,

Just dropping in to wish you a wonderful weekend. I've been kind of MIA this week too!

I hope all is well with you.

Jodi

You can do this, Kristin! We're all here to help you out! I hope that you find your inspiration once again and are able to get right back on track. At least you've maintained the exercise, that's always a good thing! :)

Hi Kristin,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter