Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

I took my package to the post office this morning, so hopefully it's on it's way!

That's fine, Kelleigh1. I appreciate you letting me know.

Happy Anniversary to you too Nancy!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! The Gaylord Texan is a nice place to visit. We were on the 8th floor and had a great view even though it was the lowest priced room available. It was nice to get away.

:moped: I sent my package this morning. It should arrive at it's destination by the end of the week! :wave2:

Mine went to the mail box today....but that probably means it won't leave the PO until tomorrow....or during the night, but it was mailed priority and should arrive in a few days :sunny:

I just mailed my package. I hope everything arrives okay. That box was splitting at the seams - I packed way too much stuff in it! :teeth:

I'll be heading out for vacation soon (no, not Disney - :sad2: ) so I'll post whenever I get back next week.

By the way, my package was sent priority, DC.

My package is packed up and ready to go to the post office, but I have to work until 9:30pm (ET) tonight. I will go 1st thing tomorrow morning.

I was packing up the box and DH says to me, "But how come you didn't buy us those?" I told him just to wait and see what comes in the mail, then I'll go out and get it for him... :rotfl2:

Hopefully one day he will understand. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter