Kim's new and improved life journal!

Hi, Kim. WISHing you well today. Hope the outcome does exactly what you want it to do. Please post when you can and let us know you are okay. Hugs!!:hug:

Susan

Hey guys. I'm alive!! It was a rough day. LOTS of cramping...but hopefully this will all be worth it.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. I'll be back to check in soon!

Kim, I am SO glad to hear you got through it and am so sorry that it was rough. :hug: Feel better soon, sweetie.

Kim, glad ya posted..i was going to come on and let eveyrone know you were alive ;)
You sounded good on the phone though--just so you knw, ill have my cell with me til 10pm on Saturday ...so call if you need me

Sorry you had a rough time. Hopefully you are feeling much better now. Remember, don't do too much though! It will all be worth it ...

:hug: Kim,

How are you doing, sweetie? Hope you are feeling much better!:hug:

Take good care of you and have a great week!:hug:

Hey guys! I'm doing SO much better this week! :thumbsup2

I hope to be back around here soon, since I seem to be headed in the right direction (healthy-living wise). It's taken a while to get that desire back, but I believe it's here.

Stay tuned! :goodvibes

HI Kim! Glad to hear you doing well!!!

Thanks for checking in on me and the 5k!

Staying tuned... popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Stacie

Hey Kim!

I'm glad to hear that you are healing and feeling better. Thanks for dropping by my journal. You are amazing.

Take care of yourself,
Beth

Hi Kim :goodvibes

I've been SO bad about posting in your journal since I returned. Just know that I SOOO appreciate your posts and support over the past year. Also, I was thinking about you and hoping you were doing ok after your surgery! :hug: I'm sorry to hear you had a lot of pain for days after :(. But it sounds like you are on the road to recovery and ready to start running again!!!

I hope to see you journaling again on a regular basis. We missed you around here. AND....it looks like we'll be back in Disney next year to witness your first HALF MARATHON!!!! :thumbsup2 See....we're not abandoning you ;).

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Kim -

How are you coming along? I hope you are continuing down the path to full recovery :)

Looking forward to seeing you back to journaling soon!

Hope all is well

Hi Kim! How are you doing??? What do a I hear??? A 5K in May and the half in January 2009??? Yippeee!!! You go girl!

Hey guys. I can't tell you how much you all mean to me! You haven't given up on me!

Yes, my plan right now is the Minnie 5k, since my DH and I will be in Orlando that weekend anyway (a belated 10th anniversary trip, and his 40th bday trip :eek: - he'd kill me if he knew I announced that here :laughing: ). DH's brother, and his girlfriend are going to Orlando with us (we're doing Universal for a long weekend) and he's going to run the 5k with me. I so look forward to meeting some of my journal buddies down there FINALLY!! :banana:

Anyway, I was going to start back with the C25k program today, but began with some "side effects" of the surgery over the weekend. Called Dr today and he said to wait it out, so I'm gonna see how it goes over the next couple of days. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But.....

I did do the Pilates for Dummies DVD tonight. And I gotta say - it's an awesome, intense workout! And that was only the beginner level. :rotfl: I look forward to continuing with that.

Once I get going with the running, I will start my new journal. Thanks again everyone for sticking by me. :hug:

Hi Kim!

Sorry to hear about the setback...I hope it's minor and that you are back out there soon :)

So cool that you'll be doing the 5k in May!! I look forward to meeting you finally! And Universal...I love that place....the Hulk is awesome :)

Great job with the Pilates DVD!! I'm a fan of that one and you're right...it's a great workout!

Have a good night :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter