Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true we are overtaking the disboards... and bringing them the gift of children's clothing obsession.
To pp talking abouty painted shoes ... I mostly just want some simple ones with minni'e shead too and maybe some polka dots or whatever ... and figurd hey I can do that! I went out and bought fabric paint last week at Micheal's
I bought some plain overalls and white tshirts at old navy and found some pretty basic t-strap canvas shoes at target. I haven't touched the shoes yet but I've been trying a dr. suess 1 fish 2 fish design on the overalls and they look awesome so far.
it's a lot of fun!

for someone that wants to make their own dress a style like this would be SUPER duper easy :)

Just take a pair of overalls and cut them off at the waistline, then take a long length of disney fabric.. hem the bottom, and gather it onto the overall top (you can add a tutu under it if you like, or leave it plain) seriously takes MABYE 30 min. from start to finish

bhat1.jpg

bhat3.jpg

I am so impressed with your talents! I bought a princess pillow case dress from a nice lady on Ebay and then my neighbor, who botiques made the a few Mickey inspired outfits for me.

If only I could sew! Here are a few cropped (to the point of grainy) pic's of my not so interested in taking photo's 2 year old...
PICT1086_1.jpg

PICT0987.jpg

I can sew but where would I find that polka-dot fabric? Do they have it at Joann's. I would love to make something for our trip in May.

Hi Melissa!!:wave2:

I guess I should have BIL paint some shoes too...guess he will be busy for 15 days...

I am also getting some ears embroiderd by Katie when I find a shirt for DD. Target has some basic tee's on sale this week so I think I will get that for her and ship off the red polo's I have the boys to her. Funny thing is when we were at Disney last December I didn't see any customs, lots of Gymboree though!

I showed my girls some pics of the cute disney outfits and it was just as I suspected, 8 yr. dd was all over it, but 10yr. dd thought it was too babyish. I was hoping I could match them. Oh well, a mom can dream, LOL!;)

I did find some cute boutique minnie tees on ebay in both girls sizes, so I might get them, and a couple cutesie outfits for younger dd. Any place to find "cooler" disney boutique for older dd?

Has anyone found Disney boutique clothing besides ebay? I saw the gymbo line and that made me wonder if anyone has luck finding stuff elsewear. I don't sew but we do like to make jewelry, maybe the girls can make matching Disney bracelets.

Cute pics everyone!!

Hi Everyone! I buy my fabric from someone online. Usually whoever has the most for sale. I use a lot of it!! I have never been able to buy it in the store and believe me, I've looked. I have been using more modern, geometric prints for the older girls. My littlest, doesn't want polka dots anymore...sigh...
Elisa

Somehow I knew I would see some rebels and jies in this thread.

Anyone reselling their customs?

I am. I have had it on Ebay 2 times and it won't sell. The overalls are really cute and I thought I had them at a good price, less then half of what I paid for them.

Does anyone have a pattern for the mickey mouse head. My mom is making custom outfits for my daughters 1st trip to Disney in November. We have everything except a mickey head.

Thanks, Tammy

Hi~
Anyone know if any of the boutique places do women's tops? I'm not crazy about plain t-shirts or even the Disney ones you can design yourself on Zazzle.com so I would love to have some really cute ones for our trip in May. Thanks for any info!!!

Carla

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter